Tales is racist :(

Masu

There's only 2 black chars out of like 20+ tales games. They make a crossover game with 50 chars. Guess how many blacks get in?

ONE

what kind of taunt is that? would it kill them to add one more black person in it? WHY CANT WE STICK TOGETHER!?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the game designers are in Japan, and there's probably only ONE black guy in the entirety of the country.

BUT THE BLACK THEY PUT IN RM IS A GIRL. AND SHE'S HIDEOUS TO BOOT. THE GUY IS KICKASS.

I know they're racist. You see how bad those dirty half elfs treat humans?

Half Elves=Blacks. I swear.

Also, to make lyle happy, Sheena AND judith arent in the game RAGE FOR JUDITH NOT SHEENA

Wouldn't Senel be considered black (I mean he certainly seems so in the ToL animated cutscenes)? also Kongman seems a bit dark skinned though not...ebony per se, his JP VA (at least in the Destiny remake) gave me the general impression that he's a black man (no offense to anyone, I think he's alright); and uh...there's Eugene (kitty! =^.^= XD big kitty!) as well I don't personally consider Veigue to be white either but that's me I guess

and then there's Barbatos as well (NO ITEMS EVER!)

Edited by Shantotto

There's only 2 black chars out of like 20+ tales games. They make a crossover game with 50 chars. Guess how many blacks get in?

ONE

what kind of taunt is that? would it kill them to add one more black person in it? WHY CANT WE STICK TOGETHER!?

and there's only 3 black characters in, like, the whole fire emblem universe.

Devdan, Danved, and Idoun

Not only is Tales racist, but Regal Bryant is a pedophile.
Hey, if I knew presea IRL I would be too. She's fucking jailbait.

Uh, guys, Presea's not as young as she looks...

After all, she did say she's 28 at the end of ToS, which makes her 30 by DotNW...

Uh, guys, Presea's not as young as she looks...

After all, she did say she's 28 at the end of ToS, which makes her 30 by DotNW...

She's also the oldest playable female, and the second oldest playable character.

Also, they know that. But she looks like she's that old, making people who wub her that are not named Genis pedos.

and there's only 3 black characters in, like, the whole fire emblem universe.

Devdan, Danved, and Idoun

How does Idoun look black? I'm thinking more Garret: garret.png

At least Devdan/Danved is awesome!

She's also the oldest playable female, and the second oldest playable character.

Also, they know that. But she looks like she's that old, making people who wub her that are not named Genis pedos.

Raine's implied to be older than she looks too, thanks to the amount her aging's slowed from being a Half Elf. Genis too, but not as much since he's young enough to still blend in at school with... 17 and 18 year olds.

That said, Yes, one could imply Regal's a pedo. But they'd also have to imply that Zelos has a sister complex and that Sheena's bewbs are the only thing guys are interested in- Both seem true at a glance, but deep down are lies.