Which of the first six FEs should I play first?

Killer Poleax

Thanks, I think I'll start with FE4, then I'll play FE5 after (it's the sequel to 4, right?). What's a good ROM site to download it?

Have fun in playing FE4 and good luck on FE5. As for the ROM, I think you should search them yourself.

I would suggest FE6 since it's a sequel to FE7 which you already finished. After that, I would suggest FE3. Then 4 and finally 5. You should play FE5 last since it is incredibly difficult. FE2 is the odd one out so you could skip that if you don't like it. But I like FE4 the best.

If you already played FE7, then play FE6 to get more of FE7's story.

Fire Emblem 4 is the most simple and easy of the series if you can ignore the huge maps and broken characters.

I would also play FE3 since you get two games in one. You get a remake of the original Fire Emblem, as well as a sequel.

I'd go with 6 first since you've likely played 7 and are wondering what happened after all that.

Afterwards, I would go with the awesomeness that is 4, and seeing as how those are the only Japanes FE's I've played yet I can't really give you a good place to go after that.

Thanks guys. I think I'll start with FE6. I'll get around to the others once I finish that.

Do it, but a few tips:

• Don't visit any village in Chapter 9(or visit one of them, don't remeber wich) to get to a path with better characters.
  • Don't EVER use Jeigan Marcus and Zealot.
  • Keep in mind that in one of the mid stages, depending of how high is the level of your Pegasi and Nomads, you will get to different routes
  • Train Rutger and Dieck, as well as Alan and Lance(if one of those two gets screwed, you might train Treck as well)
  • Ugly mofos like Gonzales are awesome.

Do it, but a few tips:
  • Don't visit any village in Chapter 9(or visit one of them, don't remeber wich) to get to a path with better characters.

Visiting the left village will still take you to the better route. (on the top, of course) Just don't visit the most right one, and it's all good.

Anyway, like others said, Fire Emblem 6.

• Keep in mind that in one of the mid stages, depending of how high is the level of your Pegasi and Nomads, you will get to different routes

What this comes down to? Train the pegasus knights that you get more than your nomads; the peg knights in this game are very good, and the only reason we'd recommend the route where you give your nomads more EXP is if you really want to deal with enemies that you can rarely double.

What this comes down to? Train the pegasus knights that you get more than your nomads; the peg knights in this game are very good, and the only reason we'd recommend the route where you give your nomads more EXP is if you really want to deal with enemies that you can rarely double.

Wait. Peg knights in FE 6 are good?

Preferably, a good team is generally centered around Roy, Alen, Lance, Dieck, Chad, Lugh, Clarine, Rutger, Fir, Shin, Gonzales, Echidna, Miredy and Percival.

Good units to complete those include Saul, Astol, Rei, Igrene, and possibly Zeiss and 10K Hugh if you give them some boost. Fa is also forced into endgame.

For supports you'd like something like:

Roy x Alen x Lance ( Alen and Lance with an A )

Rutger x Clarine x Dieck ( Rutger and Clarine with an A )

Lugh x Rei, along with possibly Chad or Hugh if you like to build supports for a long time.

Miredy x Zeiss

Fir could go with Shin. Gonzo with Echidna.

You can't really go wrong with those unless you're majorly screwed. Normal mode isn't too difficult.

Edited by Emperor Alvis

true, but if he likes the game and decides another playthrough.

The same thing happened to me, on my first HM, I couldnt get past the first chapter until I used marcus.