• Street Fighter
    • Mortal Kombat
    • Samurai Shodown
    • Killer Instinct
    • Smash Bros.
    • Melty Blood
    • King of Fighters
    • Other (explain yourself)

Yes, which series is your favorite? Smash Bros. is a fighter. It's a hybrid, obviously. I put Melty blood in for Masu..

Anyway, my favorite is Samurai Shodown, obviously.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lack of a Guilty Gear option saddens me...

Johnny shall rape your dreams. Yes, you will never have a dream again that does not smell of his musk. Worst part is? You'll never know it happened...becuase it was in your dreams.

King of Fighters, besides all the broken characters that actually break the game, and the infinite combos, it's quite fun, and it's my favorite

The second place in favoritism would be Street Fighter, because it was present even in my childhood, and SF3.3 is the best fighting game ever

I CAN'T consider SSB as a serious fighting game, sorry.

Some things I heard about Guilty Gear make it sound like the most ridiculously technical thing ever. I can respect dedication to getting better at something like that and putting time in to do it, but different layers of technicality for regular moves is overwhelming to me.

I've only really played Smash, but Street Fighter seems fun. Soul Kilik Fighter is cool too.

Melee was only in MLG for one year. People who aren't involved in it can look at Street Fighter, see the average gameplay going on and think "hey that looks cool" but if people who are basically outsiders to smash look at competitive play of it, it looks much less appealing in comparison, for some reason.

Edited by Mac

I've only really played Smash, but Street Fighter seems fun. Soul Kilik Fighter is cool too.

Wait, don't tell me you've never played Street Fighter?

I hear a tirade coming. lol

I've played a tiny bit of Hyper Fighting, but not enough to invest any worthwhile time in getting better at it, and one afternoon's worth of 3, I think. (it had Charlie) Got massively raped by my english teacher. Was pretty cool. :)