Sensei gets bored

mr_e_s

I'm not good at a lot of stuff, but I'm okay at some.

Mainly, I write poorly, for best results, try comedy. Probably best to keep it to FE, too.

Right, samples... *digs around*

REBerserkAshnard.gif

A one-shot fic

Stage 5

"No!" The sword enters her flesh, everything slows down, she can feel it tearing through her skin, popping several blood vessels. Some veins and arteries are cut, soone some areas of her body won't be receiving blood any more. The cold steel feels awkward in her body, it knows that the sword isn't supposed to be there, but there's nothing it can do to save itself.

This can't be happening, she can't have been stabbed, this wasn't meant for her. This is all a bad dream.

The sword pierces her lung, there is a small expolsion of air, as the lung collapses, and the Oxygen escapes her body with a hiss. The sword cuts through the bronchioles and pulmonary veins as though they weren't even there, leaving only blood in it's wake. There is a slight stretch on the wall of the lung, as the sword penetrates the other side of the lung, and enters the heart.

Damnit! She should have seen this coming! What the HELL was wrong with her, and how could this soldier have done this to her? He had no sense of honour, she would make him pay.

As the heart is sliced into, it continues pumping blood, tinting the blade red as it passes through the chambers. As if knowing that this will be it's final day, the heart starts pumping harder and faster than ever, pouring blood into the ravaged body, filling the already destroyed lung. Blood is starting to work it's way up her respiratory system, up her bronchial tube.

She's willing to trade everything she loves, and has ever loved, just for another day of life, a chance to tie up some loose ends, tell some people that she loves them, and others to go to HELL.

The other lung has been penetrated, with blood pouring in from the heart. As the sword leaves the lung, with the hissing sound sitll behind it, it hits the rib, but does not stop. A crunching noise is heard, as fragments of bone are lodged into her, sending her more pain than anything else has so far. The sword exits the other side of her, almost as a testament to how easy it was to kill her.

She wasted her life. There was so much she could have done better, so much she shouldn't have done. She was pathetic.

The sword made the same trip, in reverse, passing through the body, as if to watch all the destruction it had caused, to admire it's own work. The blood had worked it's way up now. Her lower body lost all feeling, it didn't matter anymore. A stream of red started to exit her mouth, as she gasped. She didn't want to gasp, but it was beyond her control. A death rattle, they called it, life escaping from her body. Her eyes were pink, with veins serving as streaks of red. blood now flowed freely both in and out of her body. She was spasming now, her body jerking around uncontrollably, almost trying to spring itself back to life, despite the severity of it's wounds.

<i>So, thisis death...It's not as bad as I imagined.</i> She was already at stage 5, acceptance. She smiled a little inside, before losing consciousness and leaving her body behind.

Then she faded away, in a wierd white light, and a loud shout of "Damnit! Not again!" was heard.

Oh, and boopers, just...

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=12347

P.S.: Sensei is a name I got a long while ago from an old friend, not some title I gave myself or anything, just FYI.

Edited by mr_e_s

No, that's pretty much it, like I said, I'm not good at fic writing, but I'll happily take a stab at it, so to speak, if someone requests one.

Also, requested in the 100 booper topic, but I'll do it here.

*asks a girl Rei-Rei a girl and Rei-Rei which other guys from FE 10 are hot*

Rei: Reyson, Ike, Shinon, maybe Stefan/Volke/Zihark

Me: Gotcha.

Rei: ...imo

Rei: oh, Sothe/Soren, too, though Soren in a bit of a different way

nyck: oh yeah, volug is hot for sure

nyck: other than him: tibarn, reyson, gatrie, muarim from fe9

nyck: from fe10, can't remember.

nyck: oh and rhys is kinda cute

Okay, only guy to overlap is Reyson. So he wins

-and then I got distracted by IMs, bad e_s!

Volug: <Prince Reyson, The queen sent me to tell you and your siblings to meet her as soon as possible>

Reyson: I don't...what are you saying, Volug?

Volug: <Please, you must come with me!>

Reyson: Uhh, did you need a walk or something? I don't really know what to do...

Volug: <This is a matter of great urgency!>

Reyson: Is Rolf trapped in a well?

Volug: <Perhaps a different method is in order...>

*later*

Reyson: Oh god, help! I think he's trying to bring me back and feed me to his young!

Gatrie: Is that....Is that wolf dragging away Reyson by the wings?

Shinon: Whatever, It's about time that guy popped his cherry, anyways.