FE3, Book 2 tier list

General Spoon

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also,

http://fireemblem.shinranet.com/femote/guia/cap17.htm

Even if they did move (my memory is extremely foggy - but I know for a FACT that they don't attack), considering the entirety of the map, it wouldn't waste your turn count, if any, at all. And there's 14 characters, which backs up my point somewhat further.

Edited by Nathan Graves

I'm not sure what just happened either and it seemed totally random.

But when did free exp until after recruiting sheema and samson (the turn you'll be dancing marth to sieze the throne) suddenly become so bad we must forget about it for two lackluster prepromotes?

Samson isn't lackluster, and EXP doesn't matter when your units are already pretty powerful anyway. (Besides, you've got half the map to worry about and you can always wait near the Gra soldiers anyway... there's still only three units inside Sheema's door.) -_-

Even if they did move, considering the entirety of the map, it wouldn't waste your turn count, if any, at all.
Wow, you guys suck. Had my playthrough of the chapter been more fresh in my memory, I would have known better.
But when did free exp until after recruiting sheema and samson (the turn you'll be dancing marth to sieze the throne) suddenly become so bad we must forget about it for two lackluster prepromotes?
Gra soldiers only give like 16 EXP each. There's no possible way you can be this desperate for EXP.

So the argument is....we don't want exp...because units are good enough, EVEN THOUGH they could still benefit from exp still? Ooooookaaaaayyyy?

Oh, then Nathan brings up the waiting next to the gra soldiers.....fine, he convinced me there. it's easy enough.

Smartass...*grumbles in defeat*

I'm not going to give a care what BB or GrandJackal will say, Samson is now in Low-Mid tier, and you will like the fact that he's in lower mid tier.

Because of this significant breakthrough, I made a couple of other changes as well.

=Top Tier=

Paola

Sirius

Katua

Oguma

Marth

Linda

=High Tier=

Nabarl

Feena

Chainy

Minerva

Wendel

Luke

Cecil

Kain

Roddy

Marisa

Julian

==Upper-Mid Tier==

Kashim

Maric

Yubello

Elren

Yumina

Sheeda

Abel

==Lower-Mid Tier==

George

Gordon

Ricardo

Doga

Machis

Samuto

Ryan

Chiki

Astoria

Samson

Medea

Banetou

==Low Tier==

Alan

Warren

==Bottom Tier==

Roshe

Est

Sheema

=Bishop tier, based on hawtness=

Lena

Maria

Elice

Nyna

Edited by Chainey

I still feel at the very least Bishops>Sheema.

Even if Sheema's not slowing you down, she is still epic failure. Nonexistant AS, and crappy HP kinda kills her walling ability, never mind her offense fails. While Elice has an emergency fortify, what's Sheema going to do, suck?

Est does have some degree of a time to be useful, though, and she can kind of sort of do SOMETHING with Mercurius. Even if she does waste a rescue staff. I mean hell, you can even turn her into something of a glass cannon.

Sheema can never do anything, ever.

Edited by Sweet Tooth

Yeah because being able to use Knight Killer and not die to every other thing in the next chapter is really stupid eh?

Fun fact: the only things that can really hurt her? The generals to the right. You don't lose shit (other than Roshe) for killing the mounts to the north, they don't double her and frankly, the Paladins do 4 damage a hit against her. That means about 7 hits until she dies. Roshea and Vyland have 22 attack apiece (6 hits to die, so 6-7 hits total), though. The Horseman? Wolf and Sedgar have all of 17 attack against her, and the other Horseman have 16 attack. That's 0 damage. ^_^

Sucks, Est has a bow weakness and takes like 13 damage per enemy at base level. If she's not at base level... well, she still takes a bunch of damage. -_-

Est can double them, but who gives a shit? I'm arguing that Sheema isn't meant to be an entire tier and a huge gap below Est, not that Sheema > Est. Frankly I don't care about the latter.

Edited by Nathan Graves

something about dead horses and beating stuff somehow becomes relevant

I'm not sure that I follow this metaphor, but I'm sure it means something...

You can use the bishops for a quick heal or something. What's Sheema gonna do, keep failing?

Ellis and Maria are the only Bishops that are useful, actually.

Maria has Recover to heal those heavy wounds that you might have suffered against the Earth Dragon's wrath, and Ellis has another Reserve Wand. Very useful, in case that your other one broke.

Sheema is more trouble than she is worth. She is only good on her own soldiers, and the Thieves in Chapter 18. You probably can give her a Manual, so that she can use the Gladius for Dragon Valley. That is about the only use that I can find for her though.

ll, it's no longer as much of a penalty to Chiki anymore since we figured out that she can just use the Firestone that Banutu comes with.

Actually, Banut lost the stone to a Thief in Chapter 8. =P

In fact they barely move and they don't even attack. How is that "getting in your way"?

They don't get in your way. They actually move out of your way as you get closer to them.

Fun fact: the only things that can really hurt her? The generals to the right. You don't lose shit (other than Roshe) for killing the mounts to the north, they don't double her and frankly, the Paladins do 4 damage a hit against her. That means about 7 hits until she dies. Roshea and Vyland have 22 attack apiece, though. The Horseman? Wolf and Sedgar have all of 17 attack against her, and the other Horseman have 16 attack. That's 0 damage.

Actually, I never have thought of that either. What happens after slaying the Paladins?? Do the Dragon Knights come afterwards?? :o

Maria has Recover to heal those heavy wounds that you might have suffered against the Earth Dragon's wrath, and Ellis has another Reserve Wand. Very useful, in case that your other one broke.

And these staves can't be passed on to other bishops for what reason...?

I'm not sure that I follow this metaphor, but I'm sure it means something...
The phrase "beating a dead horse"?
Actually, I never have thought of that either. What happens after slaying the Paladins?? Do the Dragon Knights come afterwards??
Yeah but I don't think it's particularly wise for Sheema to take them on. Granted, Est can't do it either, but that's why they're that low on the tier list.

Dragon Knights come after the thieves.

Edited by Nathan Graves

=Top Tier=

Paola

Sirius

Katua

Oguma

Marth

Linda

=High Tier=

Nabarl

Feena