FE3, Book 2 tier list

General Spoon

Well we DID mention it ages ago...In fact, I thought you were one of the guys who agreed with me. Almost instantly.
You act like I am somehow against the decision. All I did was forget to make the change, which is why you people need to speak up much earlier and be on the look out for changes I forget to make.

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not so much that I think you disagree, as much as...you're the one controlling the list. But yeah, just pointing it out. Don't mean to start a problem here. Lets not get upset over it, just noticed one measily thing is all.

Maybe we're just cranky.

=Top Tier=

Paola

Sirius

Katua

Oguma

Marth

Linda

=High Tier=

Nabarl

Feena

Chainy

Minerva

Wendel

Luke

Cecil

Kain

Roddy

Marisa

Julian

==Upper-Mid Tier==

Kashim

Maric

Yubello

Elren

Yumina

Abel

Sheeda

==Lower-Mid Tier==

George

Gordon

Ricardo

Doga

Machis

Samuto

Ryan

Chiki

Astoria

Samson

Medea

Banetou

==Low Tier==

Alan

Warren

==Bottom Tier==

Roshe

=Bishop tier, based on hawtness=

Lena

Maria

Elice

Nyna

==Fail==

Sheema

==Worse than Est==

Est

I'd still group them together in Bottom, especially considering we've got the worst of the worst in there already. Above the Bishop's too; honestly, Est does have some room for improvement (Arena use during idle turns + Mercurius) and Sheema does do pretty well in C18. Granted, Roshea also sucks, so I'd suggest something like Sheema > Roshea > Est in Bottom tier.

The Bishops are pretty fucking useless, I have to admit. Omit them or put them below everybody.

Edited by Nathan Graves

I'm likely only going to weigh in Ch. 18 partially. I'm sure she helps against the Dragon Knights, but I'm also pretty sure having Marth enter the house first turn (which can be done with a Dancer, I am pretty sure) will just cause the Horsemen to retreat so she won't need to tank them at all and they become free EXP as well as still allowing you to get Roshe as long as you don't kill Hardin's units.

From here on, Sheema isn't going to enjoy the magic and dragon filled final chapters, while Est at least has a future here. Granted, Est requires favortism, but Sheema isn't going to get as much from said favortism as Est will.

I've kept Roshe in a different tier, believing that he has some use that I haven't learned about that others know, but people don't seem to think he does.

With that I'll just rename the tiers back to what they were and re-group them. I'll keep the order the same for now.

As for Bishop tier, people need to stop taking it so seriously. It's based on freaking Hawtness, for goodness' sake.

Edited by Chainey

=Top Tier=

Paola

Sirius

Katua

Oguma

Marth

Linda

=High Tier=

Nabarl

Feena

Chainy

Minerva

Wendel

Luke

Cecil

Kain

Roddy

Marisa

Julian

==Mid Tier==

Kashim

Maric

Yubello

Elren

Yumina

Abel

Sheeda

==Low Tier==

George

Gordon

Ricardo

Doga

Machis

Samuto

Ryan

Chiki

Astoria

Samson

Medea

=Bishop tier, based on hawtness=

Lena

Maria

Elice

Nyna

==Worse than Est==

Alan

Banetou

Warren

Est

Sheema

Roshe

Edited by Chainey

Ugh...this is all my fault. Well, guess I should help fix it then, eh?

Lessee...With all the new info and such, lessee where we can go with this...

Get rid of the bishop tier, there's no point of them being ever useful.

Alan needs to be above Banut. Alan's your earlygame killface and tank for those pesky dragon knights. Banut is being ok for 2 chapters we've discussed no longer being a major problem. Banuto above Warren because Warren just kinda weakens dragon knights, but he can't tank them and Alan could give 'em a good hurting with a taste of silver. Banut can tank for some other chapters kinda. Alan>Banut>Warren.

Other than that, seems you guys got it right. To me at least.

Beserker Blader still thinks Bishop tier is more useful than Sheema. I'm waiting for this to be debated before I continue.

I'd rather not get rid of the Bishop tier because they exist in the game still, and have the same join time and availability. What can happen for now is that we reorder them not based on hawtness. If somebody can find out what items they hold, this will be far easier.

Banutu will drop.

I'd say Sheema alone. She...really doesn't do anything. At least some of the girls at the final chapter have wands that can actually be used to keep you safer. Doga will be putting the Gladius to better use in the final chapter (only other person who can use it then, not that you have it for long anyways.)

I'd say she's below the staff bishops and above the magic bishops (because they're gonna be doing absolutely nothing)

Only reason I'd put her above the magic bishops is because she has more time and could...poke at things? She's basically the same, just for longer...She can't do anything without getting her ass kicked, granted she can ever REACH the battle...

..Or would that be a disadvantage for sucking? If that's the case, she's below the bishops indeed.

Nathan argues that Sheema is useful for Ch.18, which is one chapter, while the Bishops also get one chapter of use.

I argued that Sheema's likely only tanking the Dragon Knights since it's possible to get the horsemen to retreat first turn, but it's not like the Healers have more utility than that either.

Beserker Blader still thinks Bishop tier is more useful than Sheema. I'm waiting for this to be debated before I continue.

I'd rather not get rid of the Bishop tier because they exist in the game still, and have the same join time and availability. What can happen for now is that we reorder them not based on hawtness. If somebody can find out what items they hold, this will be far easier.

Banutu will drop.

I just did this chapter yesterday. Lesse here...

Nina has Thoron.

Rena has Bolgane.

Maria has Recover.

And Ellis has Reserve.

Chapter 18 should be weighed heavier than the battle with Medius, for self-explanatory reasons.

I argued that Sheema's likely only tanking the Dragon Knights since it's possible to get the horsemen to retreat first turn, but it's not like the Healers have more utility than that either.
You could also not use the Warp staff and still have her fight them off.

Dragon Knights though? Really? They three round her.

Edited by Nathan Graves

Chapter 18 should be weighed heavier than the battle with Medius, for self-explanatory reasons.

As a note, that's not true. I recall being able to get Marth to the house first turn from his starting position + dance using his full movement both turns.

But...doesn't exactly make a difference.

It's still one chapter with a short period of use.

Anyway, the Bishop tier will go below Worse than Est anyway, which is where I had it before.

As a note, that's not true. I recall being able to get Marth to the house first turn from his starting position + dance using his full movement both turns.

====

But...doesn't exactly make a difference.
It makes a nice difference. You save a Warp Staff use, and it causes a chapter trigger which makes it pitifully easy.
In an earlier post, you said that the only things that were of threat are the armors on the right. I assumed this included the Dragon Knights as part of the non-threat. Edited by Chainey