Best Looking Characters/Classes

Princess

Lololololol, beware of biased opinion....

FEMale: Arthur and Yurius

Female: Ishtar and Tiltyu

Class: Queen (FE4) and Dark Prince

But aside from FE4...

FEMale: Lucius, Soren

Male: Pent, Sephiran, Reyson, lolKnoll

Female: Louise, Karla, Ninian, Marisa

Class: Archsage and Swordmaster

Edited by Aida

Male:Carion, Lex, Skasha(notice a pattern here?); Beo, Delmud, Johalva, Rutger, Dieck, Oguma, Dean,Gonzales.

Female: Mareeta, Lakche, Aira, Patty, Ishtar, Sonia, Nephenee, Tanya s2.

Class: Basically every Swordmaster/Myrmidon and Hero/Mercenary is awesomely handsome, or beatiful, if the character in such class is a woman.

A bit of a work in progress, but...

Male: Sigurd, Lex, Levin, Hector, Eliwood, Roy, Ike, Soren, Boyd, Zihark, Sephiran.

Female: (Long list, but I'll name some anyways.) Dierdre, Ayra, Fury, Ninian, Lyn, Lilina, Fir, Idun, Elincia, Micaiah, Mia.

Classes: SMs, Mages/Sages, Lords, Pegasus/Falcon Knights, Dracoknights/Dragon Masters, Mercs/Heroes.

Edited by Little Al

Male: Ike, Volug, Rath, Joshua, Cormag

Female: [so many that a list wouldn't do it justice]

Classes: Swordmaster, GBA Sages, Mage Knights, Valkries.

I don't get it. So many people said the list of females is too long. For me, it's the list of males that are huge.

Males: Ike, Heath, Stefan, Raven, Ephraim

Females: Priscilla, Mia, Natasha, Fir

Classes: Heroes, Wii Dragon Lords, GBA Sages (though others are good too)

Edited by Urvan

I wouldn't really know which males are good looking, me going a heterosexual male and all. But, I'm pretty sure that Delmud is good looking.

250px-Delmud.jpg

delmud.gif

Delmud's not supposed to have blonde hair. His hair was brown in the game and brown in the first pic. Where did he get blonde hair in the second?

delmud.gif

Wrong picture. FE4!Delmud looks ugly, you should post his FE5 version instead. >.>

Delmud's not supposed to have blonde hair. His hair was brown in the game and brown in the first pic. Where did he get blonde hair in the second?

In FE5, his hair is blond just like Nanna.

Edited by Aida

Males, I can't really judge. Can't say I know a thing what girls see in us.

As for chicks, just about anyone who isn't Vaida, Sonia, or Dorothy. Priscilla and Magical Linda (Fire Emblem 1, 3, and DS) are the top of my list, though. (Lyn, Lucia, and the Fire Emblem 4 trio of Lana, Patty, and Leen, are very much up there, too)

Classes: Berserker (Gameboy Advance) for looking very cool!

In FE5, his hair is blond just like Nanna.
On a similar note, (even though it's a different character) why do some people color Idun's hair with light purple instead of with white and light shades of gray like what some people use in some fan-arts of Micaiah? Because last time I checked, Idun is silver-haired. I mean, true there may be some purple-ish hues in-game, but I'm a little convinced it's the rendering. (Heck, look at her official artwork, the only purple you'll see is in her cloak.)

On a similar note, (even though it's a different character) why do some people color Idun's hair with light purple instead of with white and light shades of gray like what some people use in some fan-arts of Micaiah? Because last time I checked, Idun is silver-haired. I mean, true there may be some purple-ish hues in-game, but I'm a little convinced it's the rendering. (Heck, look at her official artwork, the only purple you'll see is in her cloak.)

The same problem often happens with Arthur/Tinny/Tiltyu/Ishtar. They have light violet/purple as their hair color, but people use silver color instead. And Idoun looks light purple for me. =/

Males: Boyd, Ike, Gatrie, Kieran, Edward, Tormod, Raven, Sain, Kent, Eliwood, Harken, Dart

Females: Mia, Nephenee, Mist, Titania, Elincia, Lucia, Calill, Jill, Marcia, Lyn, Pricsilla, Fiora

Classes: Warriors/Reavers, Wyvern Lords, Sages/Archsages, Heroes, Swordmasters/Trueblades, Paladins

Males: Sigurd, Oguma, Canas, Navarre, Levin, FE7 Marcus, Lex, Eltshan, Fin

Females: Katua, Paola, Rena, Ayra, Miledy, Tate, Brunya, Ishtar, Lyn, Fiora, Karla, Rebecca, Linda(FE1/3/DS), Fury, Fir, Priscilla

Classes: Heroes, Swordmasters, Pegasus Knights, Generals, Paladins