Creepy Uncle DH's story time

Destiny Hero

I had an odd dream last night. I was in gym class, and suddenly all the punks/tough people pinned down everyone else, and the three that didn't have anyone to trap went into a back room for some reason. And absurdly fat kid got me, but I'm tiny so I slid out.

I then ran around fleeing from him, and I went up to every single ally being pinned down, and I would stomp on the punks' necks to stop them and free the others. But then, Bando from Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2 (google it) trapped us all in the locker room, which was a maze. The only way out was a rusty orange double-door.

Eventually, one person ran into the bathroom and made a spectacle of himself. Bando went to kill him, and everyone else took the chance to escape! I was the first one to get out.

We were in my garage. I got into my mom's car, as did one girl from our grade, Amanda. However, everyone else went into my DAD'S car and drove away. We were now in the kitchen and Bando was upstairs, smiting the kid from the bathroom. I had to make my lunch, but I didn't have time, and Amanda kept yelling at me. I turned off the TV and all the lights and got out.

BUT----

Neither of us knew how to drive a car, and for some reason there was a police officer at the end of my street. Amanda and I carried the car and ran away from the house. The officer stopped us, saying it was too late for us to be running around (it was midnight, and absolute darkness was everywhere). After talking to him, I could see a little bit. We left the car and ran off.

We went through a lot of places, including the S.S. Fun (the other night's dream) and a restraunt for 3-year-olds called "Dragons and Crayons." People stared at us while we ran.

Anyway, I had to get home, but I just CAME from my house, and couldn't go back, so we just ran and ran and ran, having to idea where we were going. The end.

BUT---

When I got home, I saw something on the news about Destiny Hero. I only heard bits of things throughout the day, but he was a mad killer, and had... Madly killed many people. I was so confused. I was Destiny Hero, but I had no idea what was happening! Eventually, I found it that it was Destinyhero6 who was the person on the news.

And the S.S. Fun dream:

Peter was taking an absurdly long time to get ready for school, so my dad left (he never drives us) with just me in the car. We went to the S.S. Fun which was a water park. The "S.S." part meant it costed more money. A bunch of people from school were there, and one had a twin brother for some reason.

Inside, thought, it was a small, rectangular room with a DS Vending Machine on one side and a Wii one on the other. The room beside it was a gift shop filled with counterfeit Pokemon toys. My mom gave me two damage. "Damage" was glass beads (from the old Pokemon starter decks), and you needed two damage to kill something (possibly from the Naruto card game).

I was pissed because I only had enough to get one thing. When I went to the vending machine, my friend was also there. He was getting Adventure Man 2. I asked him what the first was like, and he said it was okay. I told him to look it up on IGN, which gave it a 6/10. I was going for Four Swords DS.

However, for some reason, I came home with three really slutty Wii games. I tried to get rid of them, but my dad started playing them before I had the chance. I was originally planning to return them to get my money back, though. It was a strange day indeed. Oh, and I had a huge mustache.

Edited by Destiny Hero

You forgot the "p", btw. You had a weird dream too.

Fix'd.

See kids, this is why you should never do drugs.

I don't. I have these kinds of dreams every night. :)

I read the first paragraph and stopped cuz it sounded like a gay middle school gym class gang bang

Don't get your hopes up.

Edited by Destiny Hero

Creepy Uncle is copyrighted to me.

Well, somebody said I'd be more like an uncle, so I'm Creepy Uncle DH. Plus, Papa DH was getting old, and it's sort of drag when you say it out loud.

Pa Pa Dee Aych Is Store E Time

Seriously DH, what else are you gonna steal from Shuuda?

Get some ideas of your own

Hey, I didn't start it. Whoever said I should be an uncle did +_+

Typos make funny faces_____________________________^^^

wtf?

Well, don't blame them!

By the way, you'd make a better grandfather...

"Grandpa DH's Story Time!

Now with moar gay."

Edited by Edgard Varése

I don't. I have these kinds of dreams every night. :)

I take it that you see dead people too, and the voices you hear tell you to do bad things? o.0

Hmm, I'm going to share you guys one of my stories! I present to you "Mia and the Mud", which I made back in Fire Emblem Planet and Fire Emblem World! (when it was still alive) (warning, this was back when my story making was a bit choppy)

In the continent of Tellius, there was a super hyper and cute girl named Mia. She liked to run around and just, well, uh, be hyper. It never seems she ever is sleepy or sluggish. There's a hobby this cute lass is soon to develop. This is the story of what it is and how she got it.

One fine day in the Greil Mercenary headquarters, Mia was running around dressed in a simple T-shirt, which is odd seeing this is supposed to be mideval times, and short pants. She was completely barefoot, seeing that's the way things go for girls in fanfictions made by this guy. Anyway, she ran outside after a very short period of rain to find that there was some mud. At first she ignored it and ran in every possible direction without a care in the world. Then she felt something soft and squishy under her cute feet. Why, it was that mud! She happened to like how it felt. She decided to play in it!

Meanwhile, Ike was busy watching TV, even though electricity hasn't been discovered yet, therefore ruining logic as it is. He suddenly heard some giggling outside and said to himself.

"Hmm, what is Mia doing this time? That girl does just about anything. One minute she hugs you out of boredom and then next thing you know, she's eating all the food. She's lucky she has all that energy, otherwise she'd be fat. Seeing I'm the commander, I guess I'll see what she's doing"

Ike got outside when he found our cute friend. And boy was she having fun. It was crazy, she'd go around rolling in a cute manner in it, then next thing you know, she's burying her feet in it then starts wiggling her toes in a cute fashion. That's not all, she also was rapidly making mud angels and started dancing.

"What are you doing, dare I ask?" asked a rather confused Ike.

"Having me some fun. The mud is wonderful! It's soft and squishy and makes a wonderful noise under my feet! Oh, I wish it could rain short periods of time more often!"

"Is this the result of some guy that got bored and decided to make some crazy fanfiction?" asked Ike.

"Yep!" exclaimed Mia.

"Thought so", said Ike.

The end