Masu

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT.

THE.

FUCK.

As for steroids, well look at ike. They worked for him didn't they? Looks like boyd might have popped a few pills himself.

Edited by Mage and Sage user

• 2 weeks later...
lol, that sucks. At least you still beat the game without them. And I can't thing of anymore words to add so it doesn't look like spam

fix'd. I just saved your ass there from the spam monster. You owe me

As for Micaiah, rigging her speed and HP (which is a pain in the ass to do, though) and giving her Resolve makes her INVINCIBLE, so there is hope for her in the begininng of the game

• 3 weeks later...
fix'd. I just saved your ass there from the spam monster. You owe me

As for Micaiah, rigging her speed and HP (which is a pain in the ass to do, though) and giving her Resolve makes her INVINCIBLE, so there is hope for her in the begininng of the game

Actually, I only needed a single Seraph Robe for her HP and a single Speedwing for Part 1. By the time she was a LV20 Light Priestess, I'd used 1 Energy Drop, 2 Speedwings, 0 Secret Books, 0 Ashera Icons, 0 Talismans, 0 Dracoshields, 0 Spirit Dusts, and 1 Seraph Robe. I'd used Resolve for Part 1 and Paragon for her Part 3 and 4 chapters along with using BEXP to balance out her unfortunate level-ups. She ended up maxing out every single stat. I think it's just my luck speaking, since I haven't had a lucky streak in any game other than Fire Emblem.

Im in part 3 nao but thanks for all of the suggestions! (even though when i tried that one its like "KAY NOW ALL THE ENEMIES R GONNA CRITICAL YOUR TOUGH PPLS SO THEY DIE TOO!")