MKWii is a piece of shit =/

Destiny Hero

Seriously, it is. Let's start off with the problems:

The new power ups are horrible

The new tracks are horrible

The old tracks are now boring, 1 min, 30 sec laps which take forever to drag out

The new characters are shit

The new karts are shit

No more character-specific karts

No more missions

Battle mode is now shit

Battle mode is timed and team-only

The disclusion of snaking is a huge turn off. It helps people who don't play the game, and is horrible for the people who actually DO play it, and took the time to master it

The retro stages are terribly chosen

Winning races is entirely luck-based

The trick system is shit

Definately the most frustrating and punishing game I've ever played

Voice acting is repetitive and obnoxious

Wheelies are the new snaking

Retro courses have been fucked up and look/feel much worse

Horrible emphasis on tiers/better karts/characters

Some characters are a pain in the ass to unlock

Laps are way too long

You can literally go from first to last in a few seconds

Lightning appears WAY too often

I could go on and on and on.

The Good:

Fun controller

Nintendo is really fucked up. The only games they can make these days are the ones you "have" to get. They get great ratings because they're very fun when you first get them (and reviewers can't play the game for, say, a month before making their review.), and something that should be locked away after a month or two, never to be played again. The good player reviews Nintendo gets are from the fanboys who love every single thing Nintendo makes, and rush to get in their 10/10 reviews in for everyone to see.

Down with Nintendo. Down with Nintendo. Less shitty games. Less shitty games.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You really hate every game you've played so far.

Well, Mario Kart Wii IS shit. And I did give reasons. Hell, Nintendo seems to be making their games suck on purpose these days. Either that, or all the game testers are fucking paranoid to tell Nintendo what's wrong about the games.

Well, Mario Kart Wii IS shit. And I did give reasons. Hell, Nintendo seems to be making their games suck on purpose these days. Either that, or all the game testers are fucking paranoid to tell Nintendo what's wrong about the games.

This coming from a guy who thinks licenced games (games based on cartoons and movies) are the best type of games on the planet when really, a lot of 'em sucked. (The worst one was the game entitled "ET".)

Actually, I was agreeing with you...

Oh, I guess now you are, right?

Solution: Play Mario Kart DS. If you like a game just the way it is and expect nothing to change in the sequel, don't play the next game.

Really? I never would have thought about that. But the least Nintendo could do is not make that sequal suck ass. Besides, playing the same game for, what will it be, seven years, would get very tedious.

Actually, this game does suck.

There we go.

This coming from a guy who thinks licenced games (games based on cartoons and movies) are the best type of games on the planet when really, a lot of 'em sucked. (The worst one was the game entitled "ET".)

And when did I say that? It's pretty damn annoying when people like to make up their own little stories for everyone around them and assume everyone should go by them.

I don't see HOW you hate this game. When I played it, it was pretty fun. It's not bad. And what is snaking anyway?

When I said old I meant that it's old that MKWii is a piece of shit and that you shouldn't need to explain why because everyone either

1. Knows by now

2. Has never played another Mario Kart

3. Is in denial

No... I always was. If you want, though, I can just act like the rest of these penisless members and flame you just because you're you to appear macho.

Well, then you could have at least given some indication that you were talking about the game, and not blatently trolling like so many other people. If you post the same exact thing as something trolling right before you, then you're basically trolling yourself. Give me one way I could have possibly known what you were talking about, and why it would be wrong to assume you were trolling.

Well, then you could have at least given some indication that you were talking about the game, and not blatently trolling like so many other people. If you post the same exact thing as something trolling right before you, then you're basically trolling yourself. Give me one way I could have possibly known what you were talking about, and why it would be wrong to assume you were trolling.

It should have been obvious that he meant for it to be directly behind Erky Sage's post and had meant that his post was fail, but you posted before him.

Really? I never would have thought about that. But the least Nintendo could do is not make that sequal suck ass. Besides, playing the same game for, what will it be, seven years, would get very tedious.

I don't much like MKWii, either, so I don't play it often. Simple as that. If the sequel sucks, don't play it. It shouldn't matter that much. Btw, I know a hell of a lot of people who still play SNES games, so it's entirely possible.

Wow you suck even worse then i though.

MKwii is a greater and more awesome to play Than SSBB.

The online is awesome.

The new characters are not shit. You are

Get over the fact snaking was taken off, if you can't play whitout it don't you can't play any game

Definately the most frustrating and punishing game I've ever played. Not really you just can't play it right

Some power ups are awesome, The bulet bill is just so fun and the Spiked shell makes the game more intense

I could go on but then i'd be blamed of favoritism due to my use of words.

Wow you suck even worse then i though.

MKwii is a greater and more awesome to play Than SSBB.

The online is awesome.

The new characters are not shit. You are

Get over the fact snaking was taken off, if you can't play whitout it don't you can't play any game

Definately the most frustrating and punishing game I've ever played. Not really you just can't play it right

Some power ups are awesome, The bulet bill is just so fun and the Spiked shell makes the game more intense

I could go on but then i'd be blamed of favoritism due to my use of words.

No, it isn't. It has better online; nothing else.

I concede that point.

Funky Kong? Baby Daisy? lol

Fair enough.

One power-up costs you the entire match. That's pretty stupid.

See above.

MKWii is a greater and more awesome to play Than SSBB
MKWii is a greater and more awesome to play
MKWii is a greater and more awesome
MKWii is great and awesome
camerafail.jpg