HEY WAIT A MINUTE!

Hibari

Not really, there's an info convo where Ranulf and Tibarn start raving about how awesome Soren's strategic skills are and he's not there. Skrimir apparently really likes him, too.

Ranulf and Tibarn both knew Soren from the Mad King's War, and that his strategies had won them all those battles. Skrimir didn't like Soren at first, but once it became obvious that his strategies were winning them battles, I think Skrimir warmed up to the man behind the plan too.

By the time he had proven his military genius, it was irrelevant that he was Branded. At least, that's my interpretation.

By the way, it is implied in Path of Radiance that Nasir knew that Soren was Branded.

Nasir actually says in an info conv that Soren has something to hide, something about his forehead mark. Also, Petrine says something about Soren not being a Spirit Charmer when Soren attacks her or vice Versa.

Ranulf and Tibarn both knew Soren from the Mad King's War, and that his strategies had won them all those battles. Skrimir didn't like Soren at first, but once it became obvious that his strategies were winning them battles, I think Skrimir warmed up to the man behind the plan too.

By the time he had proven his military genius, it was irrelevant that he was Branded. At least, that's my interpretation.

By the way, it is implied in Path of Radiance that Nasir knew that Soren was Branded.

That would make sense when you put it that way.

And I remember that with Nasir, they both threatened to reveal the other.

Nasir actually says in an info conv that Soren has something to hide, something about his forehead mark. Also, Petrine says something about Soren not being a Spirit Charmer when Soren attacks her or vice Versa.

Petrine sensed Soren was a branded because she's one as well. As for Nasir

because of Soren's dragon blood it could be easier for dragon tribe members to sense he's branded. Actually, that kinda makes sense (well, to me it does) because when Lehran met Micaiah he knew exactly what she was. But, that might have just been because they're related.

uh... I theorize too much.

because of Soren's dragon blood it could be easier for dragon tribe members to sense he's branded. Actually, that kinda makes sense (well, to me it does) because when Lehran met Micaiah he knew exactly what she was. But, that might have just been because they're related.

I know all of that.

In PoR/RD, someone says that dragons and herons are best at sensing other Laguz blood in the vicinity.

The secret that Nasir had found out about Soren might not have been simply that he was Branded...

Strange that Ena didn't say anything about that, though. For one thing, she's a dragon too, and for another... well, family resemblance...

It also doesn't explain how those Beast Tribe Laguz could sense Soren's identity.

The secret that Nasir had found out about Soren might not have been simply that he was Branded...

Strange that Ena didn't say anything about that, though. For one thing, she's a dragon too, and for another... well, family resemblance...

It also doesn't explain how those Beast Tribe Laguz could sense Soren's identity.

Maybe they have some kind of boss conversation no one's tried. Looking at it, they do have the same eyes.