I have a confession

Metal Rabbit

I have a confession, as well.

I'm a guy. A guy with a foot fetish, finding the feminine foot most enjoyable. I also LOVE Fire Emblem games. The only one's I haven't played yet were the ones with Marth. But that will change when the DS Fire Emblem comes to town. (just a few more weeks!) I am also a fan of Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo. It is the only anime I never regretted watching. (Pokemon, 4Kids version of Yu-Gi-Oh, and Naruto filled me with regret)

Oh yeah, I never even touched a Tales game before. I don't even seem interested in them. But, I'm still a person, right? You guys won't judge me, right?

I have a confession, as well.

I'm a guy. A guy with a foot fetish, finding the feminine foot most enjoyable. I also LOVE Fire Emblem games. The only one's I haven't played yet were the ones with Marth. But that will change when the DS Fire Emblem comes to town. (just a few more weeks!) I am also a fan of Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo. It is the only anime I never regretted watching. (Pokemon, 4Kids version of Yu-Gi-Oh, and Naruto filled me with regret)

Oh yeah, I never even touched a Tales game before. I don't even seem interested in them. But, I'm still a person, right? You guys won't judge me, right?

hell yeah I will.

i never played tales but i never implied i did

also I never played FE 1-6 cause my laptop wont run ROMs.

I only know abut Wolt through videos too. But he is still epic.