• Travlers Tales
    • Lucas Arts
    • EA Sports
    • other

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nintendo with a special mention to Intelligent Systems. Just about anything IS does ends up pretty awesome. Nintendo as a whole does a great job most of the time as well.

Konami is awesome for Castlevania, Sega for Sonic and other franchises (even if corporate mismanagement has killed the company), Square for Final Fantasy Tactics and Chrono Trigger, and Blizzard for anything it touches being turned into gold. Oh, and Capcom made some of the best Zelda games in the series. That's worth something.

I'm thinking my favorite Nintendo game is Star Fox 64. Calling it timeless doesn't even begin to describe it.

I can't believe this poll has entries for insignificant companies like Bungie (their real fame is solely Halo) and Traveller's Tales (keh, I only know Traveller's Tales for them being the developpers behind Toy Story and Sonic 3D on Megadrive), while awesome, famous, and powerful companies like Sega, Konami, and Namco are left out. <_<

As for me, it's a tie between Sega and Konami.

Sega ,because I have fond memories of them in the Megadrive era, my first and favourite console, and their awesome games at the time. They're unfortunately kinda sucking now, so my fondness to them has diminished a bit (while mine for Konami has increased, explaining the tie), by Sega still holds a very special place in my heart.

Konami, because over the last years, I came to know and love more and more of their games, among them being the Tokimeki Memorial series, the Sparkster games, Snatcher, Metal Gear Solid, the Taisen Puzzle Dama series, Silent Hill, and the Twinbee games.

Edited by AceNoctali

Who is Travelers Tales?

They are responsible for most of the LEGO Games,as well as Crash Bandicoot and some Pixar games.

Also, Sonic R.

They are responsible for most of the LEGO Games,as well as Crash Bandicoot and some Pixar games.

Also, Sonic R.

Awesome, games I've never bothered to play! I agree with Marty, Blizzard would have been a better choice for that slot... or Sega.

Awesome, games I've never bothered to play! I agree with Marty, Blizzard would have been a better choice for that slot... or Sega.

They are still good games though(dunno 'bout the Pixar ones).

It's just a bit on the obscure side.

Aside from the Warcraft and the Starcraft series, they're also the developpers of the Lost Vikings and Rock'n'Roll Racing, two awesome games.

Also, Blackthorne, which is ultra-badass.

And Diablo, that is even more epic.