SF Catfight

Masu

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and some good light sources. we want to look beautiful during the fight.

don't forget money for the special makeup and clothes we are wearing for this fight. Remember, the smaller amount of cloth per article of clothing, the more it costs~ ^_^

don't forget money for the special makeup and clothes we are wearing for this fight. Remember, the smaller amount of cloth per article of clothing, the more it costs~ ^_^

definitely. and the video quality must be good, too. I won't work for anything that looks as if it was made in someone's backyard.

and insurances. what if we get injured? we must be covered for whatever type of injury we can go through which are a lot

:)

definitely. and the video quality must be good, too. I won't work for anything that looks as if it was made in someone's backyard.

and insurances. what if we get injured? we must be covered for whatever type of injury we can go through which are a lot

:)

Oh definitely! I can't look fat on camera.

and, plus, Rei and my paycheck. we demand 95% of the profit. the other 5% can be used to cover production costs.

I may be asian and good at math, but I can't even figure out how much that's going to cost in my head >_<

You will need a judge for this match. I understand that no one will want to split them up or be close to them on stage, so I'm willing to make the sacrifice. Therefore, here are my rules:

You must wear a skimpy bikini that shows most of your body.

You must at all times be oiled up. If not, the judge has the obligation to manually apply the oil over every inch of the contestants' body.

More rules to come.