• Samus
    • Ness
    • Captain Falcon
    • Kirby
    • Pikachu
    • Pichu
    • Mewto
    • Other

My favorite character in Melee is Peach, with Zelda not too far behind. Though I also like Captain Falcon. I still use them in Brawl.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either Zelda or ZSS for me.

This is for Melee though. ZSS wasn't in Melee.

Edit: Oh wait, I see other people listing characters from Brawl.

Edited by Dark Legend Vampire

Mr. Game and Watch even though hes not as good as in brawl I just enjoyed playing a 2-d character I like his fighting style its kinda great and its also fun to own people with a 2-d character.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wolf of Mibu = Kenshin Fan?

As for smash, I like fast, lithe characters who speed around the maps. I'm also a brawler, which is really bad since I'm in the fray with a very light character, so 150%+ damage usually sends me flying, but I'm also good at recovering and getting back onto the maps.

SSB - Pikachu, Kirby, Link, Fox

SSBM - Fox/Falco, Pikachu, Sheik, Roy/Marth

SSBB - I play random characters for each round, but my best are pikachu/marth/star fox/Lucario

Swords > Guns any day...

I always thought Ganandolf was way too slow in SSBB. In melee he was ok...but no where near my favorite.

Plus He's an old man in Brawl, which made me laugh at his character design.

Agreed. Ganondorf was awesome in Melee, but hate him in Brawl. Sure, he's strong, but so is Ike, and Bowser. And they aren't nearly as slow.

Edited by Jecht

Funny, I still like him in Brawl. Sure, he got nerfed to hell and back, but in a way it's also more satisfying to play as him and win. I also tend to like sluggish strong, powerful, close range fighters that kill opponents with as little hits as possible, but that's more of a personal thing.

I suppose if you are good at that type of powerful characters, then he could be effective, but since I'm the total opposite in my playing style, he's one of the worst people for me to get in a random pick. (I play random each round, so I never know who I will get).

Browser and Ike are the good heavy weights and I can use them pretty well. King Deedee and the Old Man are the worst for me to get.

Oh and I hate snake...he's everything I stand against. (I love people with swords or close range fighters, snake is pure guns and far range)

Oh and I hate snake...he's everything I stand against. (I love people with swords or close range fighters, snake is pure guns and far range)

Don't say that about Snake. Sure he has a lot of projectiles, but his short ranged attacks are excellent. He's laggy in the air but that's pretty much it.

Edited by Gouki

• 4 weeks later...

Ganondorf, for the rape, even though he sucks.

Sheik for tournaments since I don't have the technical skill for Fox and Falco and I want to win. Sheik is g00d and fun.