もしも明日が晴れならば - Japanese or Korean version

Wist

Which version of もしも明日が晴れならば do you prefer to play? The Japanese is the official version of course, but the fan group which translated it into Korean isn't inexperienced by any means. Regardless of the language, the characters of this engrossing story are unbelievably personable and gorgeous at the same time. This product a top quality work of art.

I would provide a link to the official website of this awesome title, but it's a yuri visual novel so it's probably safest if I don't....

You do not need an English patch. Even if you can't read either Japanese or Korean and lack knowledge of where to find a fair real-time visual novel translator, the divine significance of the story bleeds through the supreme artwork.

You do not need an English patch. Even if you can't read either Japanese or Korean and lack knowledge of where to find a fair real-time visual novel translator, the divine significance of the story bleeds through the supreme artwork.

A hentai picture's worth a thousand words.

Let's all play it.

Race to see who beats it first.

Alright.

We would all need UStream accounts, a url to put all the video codes on to showcase it to other people, the ability to record shit on the compy, skype, and a mic.

Edited by ur fais

<HikaHolocubeXP> Eroge should be a national sport

<emeraldfox_09> Party hard.

<CaptainZephmarre> It should be

<CaptainZephmarre> National Eroge Championships

<HikaHolocubeXP> I'm hard at parties :3

<emeraldfox_09> Party hard.

<HikaHolocubeXP> I do party hard

<@Awaymarre> Night would win.

<@Awaymarre> He doesn't need to pause to fap.

<HikaHolocubeXP> Neither do I :(

<@Awaymarre> I dunno.

<HikaHolocubeXP> If I fap the ghost will rape me with a chair leg

<@Awaymarre> Boob enthusiast.

<CaptainZephmarre> Lol

<@Awaymarre> YOU WILL ENJOY THE PAIN, SADOMASOCHIST.

<Florina> XD

<CaptainZephmarre> I wouldn't fap

<CaptainZephmarre> While recording

<Snow_Storm> Pain, Chains, Whips, an cuffs.

<CaptainZephmarre> >_>

<emeraldfox_09> If Solu were here he'd love this idea. :/

<Snow_Storm> Yep.

Is it alright with everyone if we begin this contest at midnight of Wednesday GMT time (the midnight at the end of the day, not the beginning)...? Anyone who can't upload a speed run recording can e-mail it to me, I should be able to host it. We will be able to compare and discuss our strategies for progressing through the game in a timely manner, and rank the superiority of each branch of story and the responses which lead to each them. Make sure you refer to your times and the abundance of artwork you come across in your playthroughs, such information will contribute enormously to our ability to consolidate important statistical information.

Hika, I wonder how eroge in Japan compares to StarCraft in Korea. Perhaps it wouldn't be too off base to term it a national sport.

Edited by Wist

Wait, is this actually gonna go down tonight? :o

(Needs to quickly find out more about the game. Off to Google.)

its going down friday. ppl need time to download it.