Not Red Fox of Fire's tier list

Florete

But FE4 has supports with numerous users, and was able to almost reach the same amount of posts as Ultima without Consume! Also, it's strength and speed are enormous! Maybe it's defense is a bit lacking, but I digress.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Support with everyone =/= superior

The supports it has don't give it a defense bonus, unlike Ultima who has h4x defense thanks to the support built up with Fox. And don't underestimate Fox's skill, "Warn", since eventually that can cause a OHKO with Vincent's Banhammer.

Edited by Persephone

FoxXUltimaXVincent support triangle?

That takes, like, 500 turns to build up.

Fox and Vincent both have had playability since prologue, so there should be an A, or at least a B, support between them right now, as evidenced by Fox's promotion to Mod.

The support growth between Fox and Ultima is particularly fast, and don't forget that the support bonus between Metal Rabbit and Ultima was passed on to Fox.

Fox would rather support CGV and Arc. Vincent's affinity is terrible. Vincent's supporting Lord Glenn and Jyosua, obviously.

Ironically, Ultima's best support is FE4 Thread.

so then supports are null?

because if support options are null, then i must admit that FE4 is superior. but not by much.

Something I didn't notice before, and I am quite enraged about it.

If the ultima topic is on god tier. Then FE4 topic also deserves to be on god tier. Why you ask?

Because I say so

Owned, bitches.

Edited by Legault

Something I didn't notice before, and I am quite enraged about it.

If the ultima topic is on god tier. Then FE4 topic also deserves to be on god tier. Why you ask?

Because I say so

Owned, bitches.

*points up*

Already discussed.

Rly? Then I'd like to point out that FE4 topic is better than the ultima topic because the FE4 topic has Prf weapons (lil star weapons in this case) that are epic and pwn, while the ultima topic has nothing like it. It's like thet Shanan vs Aira's daughter debate. Shanan has that magic sword thingy, which is why he's better.

I... do not know what you're talking about. I already have Holsety, making Levin the new definition of overkill and untouchability (previous one was Nailah making her first appearance on FE10) Anything I am supposed to know?

Levin and Sigurd can and will take on Chapter 5 alone after Langobart. Just saying.

In Chapter 6, you get the choice between two brothers: Johan and Johalva. Johan is an Axe Knight, and Johalva is an Axe Fighter. I prefer Johan, but they both are mediocre, really.

That's really all that's important for the next two chapters. They're simple.

About FE4 Thread vs. Ultima...

Persephone got it mostly right, but missed one crucial detail: availability. Ultima is around for over half the game. FE4 Thread appears about 3/4 of the way. By the time FE4 Thread shows, Ultima has a h4x A support with Red Fox of Fire and an extra helping of B Penis. Oh. and you can't say Penis doesn't want Ultima, since Ultima has an awesome affinity. Oh, and Consume. All this > FE4 Thread.

About FE4 Thread vs. Ultima...

Persephone got it mostly right, but missed one crucial detail: availability. Ultima is around for over half the game. FE4 Thread appears about 3/4 of the way. By the time FE4 Thread shows, Ultima has a h4x A support with Red Fox of Fire and an extra helping of B Penis. Oh. and you can't say Penis doesn't want Ultima, since Ultima has an awesome affinity. Oh, and Consume. All this > FE4 Thread.

Ultima sucks to start and isn't getting better until it Consumes a whole hell of a lot of enemies. It requires massive babying to become self-sufficient. FE4 Thread, on the other hand, has an auto-Fia A support, who uses her "Spam" skill to increase all of FE4's stats by 10! Also, h4x Prf weapon.

This > Ultima.

NOW WHO WANTS TO SUPPORT ME?

HUH? HUH? ANYBODY?

PLEASE. LOVE ME.

Give me a break. Ultima has pitiful growth rates. The only reason it got so powerful is because people kept feeding it stat-boosters. Favoritism for the loss.

Base stats > Growths, and Ultima has awesome bases. And though FE4 thread is faster, Ultima's speed is none too shabby, plus it's stronger and has awesome Luck and Resistance. It's just Skill and Defense that it is really lacking in.

As I already said: lil star weapons. FE4>Ultima

Then

As for supports. Penis wants boobies and vagina very badly. He will have A vagina, B boobies (lolpun). That makes Ultima's only support Red Fox, and we all know that she's already Sexyuber, so the support is wasted.

This is why FE4 should be taken to the God Tier. Also, you never came back for incest.