This topic is destined to be derailed

Kintenbo

Derail this topic you say? Okay!

RELIGION AND POLITICS!!!

Old time Christians really loved to misinterpret the message and politicians like to stir controversy.

Really, the first part of the sentence is sad. The priests back in the Middle Ages just took advantage of the peasants' illiteracy. Indulgences? Come on, what's up with that? It's all about heart, not pieces of paper or some special alter thingy.

Derail this topic you say? Okay!

RELIGION AND POLITICS!!!

What!!!!? How dare you mention religion! Why I ought to *goes off on giant religious tangent* so think before you post next time! jk

*sits and waits for giant controversy and/or argument*

Good! Good! Derail this topic some more!

http://www.zeldauniverse.net/forums/genera...oot-fetish.html

I don't know if I was born with mine. When I was a kid, I thought all feet were gross. Then my thoughts started turning to, "hmm, what if this girl did this with her feet" and "hey, not that bad". There was also influence by the show "What Would You Do"? The Pie Slide, need I say more? By 5th grade (when I hit puberty), I was compelled to look at the girls who were wearing flip-flops, and felt entertained whenever they took them off. I had full realization that I had a foot fetish once I learned what a fetish was. (around 7th grade)

Anyway, lol at the folks who think that folks with foot fetishes are freaks. To me, I think the obsession of breasts is a tad weird! But hey, who are we to judge one another?

My mom hates feet. Dead serious, she absolutely is scared/disgusted by them. It makes me laugh like crazy.

If I were her son, I'd probably be in psychiatric care. Thank goodness my mom doesn't really mind my fetish.

Let's play a game.

*Chains up somebody on the ceiling. Below their feet is a giant meat grinder. ON either side are two giant ass spinning saws.*

You got thirty seconds to unchain yourself and climb up the chains to safely. Good luck, lol.