Hmmm...

Cynthia

I'm in a confused state of mind right now. I feel like I should be surprised that you came back, but for some reason I'm not.

I feel the same way, actually.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm never surprised when someone says they won't come back and then they end up coming back.

So it's not surprising at all to me that I wasn't surprised.

I'm in a confused state of mind right now. I feel like I should be surprised that you came back, but for some reason I'm not.

psh im not surprised at all. I always saw a random anonymous member lurking arround.

psh im not surprised at all. I always saw a random anonymous member lurking arround.

Wasn't me, I actually hadn't logged on in a while.

I'm not really coming back because I wanted to or couldn't resist really... A friend asked me too, and I said yes. So it's not one of those, "lol no one ever leaves," deals. In fact if I had been gone any longer I might have possibly forgotten this place even existed really...

I'm still having a little trouble getting situated again, as my memory doesn't seem to be jumping as much as I'd like it to...

Wasn't me, I actually hadn't logged on in a while.

I'm not really coming back because I wanted to or couldn't resist really... A friend asked me too, and I said yes. So it's not one of those, "lol no one ever leaves," deals. In fact if I had been gone any longer I might have possibly forgotten this place even existed really...

I'm still having a little trouble getting situated again, as my memory doesn't seem to be jumping as much as I'd like it to...

It's worse if you try justifying it.

Resist the temptation.

It's worse if you try justifying it.

Resist the temptation.

More of just explaining why I returned as it seems there is a confusion. I really could give a damn what you think to honest, but I do care about making sure people understand what I am saying. Why not go troll elsewhere?

More of just explaining why I returned as it seems there is a confusion. I really could give a damn what you think to honest, but I do care about making sure people understand what I am saying. Why not go troll elsewhere?

I'm cool if you don't care about my opinion or even if you think I'm trolling.

It's just that I thought you should be aware that poor excuses tend to be worse than none. But who knows, maybe I'm wildly misjudging your target public anyway, so well.

I'm cool if you don't care about my opinion or even if you think I'm trolling.

It's just that I thought you should be aware that poor excuses tend to be worse than none. But who knows, maybe I'm wildly misjudging your target public anyway, so well.

That or you could be wrong and it isn't an excuse, and it's actually what really happened.

Death, I know I remember you.

And !MattLocke! I take it you're Locke? I recall bits and fragments about you so yeah I remember who you are to an extent. Forgive my forgetfulness.

I'll add you both on MSN you can catch me up to speed. PM me your MSN emails.

Locke, yeah..

I really should have my MSN on my profile, but I don't want...'undesirable' people adding me. I'll send you a PM with my MSN now.

Edited by !MattLocke!