1. 1. Do you?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.

The only exception might be Tethys because I just don't like her and FE8 is easy enough even without dancers. And in FE 10 they don't even use up a character slot in the final chapter and can refresh up to 4 units per turn = awesome.

Always. I love Dancer, especially FE4!Dancer.

I'm going to punch whoever keeps spreading the misconception that Fina is a good fighter.

SOMEONE THINKS FINA IS A GOOD FIGHTER? O.o

Sure she can hold herself quite well against bandits with her Lady Sword, but to think she is a good fighter? Er......

I usually use Dancers and other similar units. The ability to refresh multiple units allows for some interesting tactics. Even the Dancers who refresh only one unit are useful for getting a little extra staff use among other things.

Depends if the dancer can defend himself

Does self-defense even matter to Dancers? The ones that can fight have laughable offense and they don't take hits very well either.

I definitely like to use dancers. In fact, I kind of wallowed in FEDS because there were no dancers in that game at all.

You'll have to wait until IS decides to remake book 2 before you can use an Akaneian dancer. ;)

Fixed. Think it could be Endgame?

The Again staff should come back. It'd certainly help make more epic videos >_>.

It's anyone that looks at her Str growth at face value and automatically assumes she's a goddess of war.

Endgame's too easy to troll guys. Just say FE 2, 9, and 10 are great Fire Emblem games and he'll flip out and start cussing you out.

And if I do talk about personal experience, I might get troll as well so I better shut my mouth.

To me, the dancers in the GBA Fire Emblem are pretty useless. I really didn't enjoy using them as much as the ones in older Fire Emblem games.

Hardly ever. I just don't like the fact that they can't keep up with everyone after they refresh everyone. Not to mention getting someone to move again for another action is the same as using another unit replacing the bard/heron to perform the action.

Not to mention getting someone to move again for another action is the same as using another unit replacing the bard/heron to perform the action.

Except, of course, for the Dancers/Herons who can refresh multiple units.

Hardly ever. I just don't like the fact that they can't keep up with everyone after they refresh everyone. Not to mention getting someone to move again for another action is the same as using another unit replacing the bard/heron to perform the action.

Oh goody! Let's just deploy another offensivly limited healer instead of a dancer for more healing! Nevermind the fact that dancers can dance for any unit!

[/sarcasm]

That's more a problem in FE4 where one is more likely to use mounted units. Though they're still useful there.

I get what you mean though.

Yeah, I don't buy the "dancer is better than your next unit because she gives your best unit another turn" argument in the games where dancers can only act on one unit per turn (5, 6, 7, 8). Mostly because a dancer doesn't have enemy phase while your next unit does, and this is particularly noticeable in maps with small deployment limits.