If you don't get laid early on, you grow up to be a pervert

Metal Rabbit

*points at topic title*

There is sooooo much truth in those words.

Hey, I never had sex, and I'm not all "I wanna get banged". Sure, I like to talk about girls' feet, but I'd never do anything sexually to them. (tickle or massage at worst, but that's even with the girl's permission)

I know, me neither. I may go a lil further than you, but that's only with girls who know me enough to let me.

What I meant is what it does to your mind.

Sorry to say, but a pervert is a pervert because they are simply a pervert. It doesn't matter if you don't get any, or if you're a seasoned pro; it's a character flaw just like every other. I'd elaborate, but this kind of shit isn't worth having a discussion about...

Sorry to say, but a pervert is a pervert because they are simply a pervert. It doesn't matter if you don't get any, or if you're a seasoned pro; it's a character flaw just like every other. I'd elaborate, but this kind of shit isn't worth having a discussion about...

Your way of reasoning beats mine, and therefore i say that I was wrong and you are right.