So I'm in a class literally called "Intro Human Sexuality"

CGV

It seems as though you have more perverted interests rather than learning ones CGV...
Remember, I didn't originally sign up for this class. It was just a class the fit my criteria perfectly when I discovered I didn't need a class, so don't think I'm in this for the sex (but I sure as hell am gonna learn a lot from it)

Wasn't it obvious? >_>.

Any guys that go in that class are most likely not there to "learn".

Well I doubt they actually believe they are going to have sex there...

And I'm well aware of what you said CGV, but it seems like you're not taking the class that seriously is what I'm saying. You seem more interested in other things than actually learning.

Edited by Cynthia

Wasn't it obvious? >_>.

Any guys that go in that class are most likely not there to "learn".

actually, you'd be surprised

Well I doubt they actually believe they are going to have sex there...

And I'm well aware of what you said CGV, but it seems like you're not taking the class that seriously is what I'm saying. You seem more interested in other things than actually learning.

Oh, I'm serious about it. I know it doesn't seem like it, but I really am. It's just that it's a lot different from other sex ed classes. NOTHING is censored (we eventually watch videos of people having sex... no censors), the prof is funny, active and not shy or embarressed in any way. I'm sure once the course gets started, I'll forget that I'm in a sex class

HEY CGV DO YOU THINK YOU'LL GET TO HAVE SEX IN THAT CLASS?

I can't get laid outside of school. There's no way I'll be able to in a classroom

Reality aside though, of course not (and yes, I know you're just joking)

Edited by CGV

I would file that under "too funny to be true".

To be honest, and not to be mean to anyone like this, but people with that kind of perverted approach often know little about sex, and tend to be the ones who obsess over it.

Not to mention the true meaning of sex beyond reproduction is love and connection between two people. I mean I can honestly say that I am naturally good at turning girls and boys on. I was never, "taught," I didn't gain a lot of it from "experience," I was just naturally good at it.

Does that mean I'm a player? No.

Does that mean I obsess over sex? No.

Does that mean I know everything about it? Certainly not.

But honestly if you're paying to go to school, you're paying to take the class, you might want to consider taking it a little more seriously. One thing you need to remember is sexual HARASSMENT, and some of the jokes your making might get you in serious trouble when in class, and outside of it, just remember that.

It's pretty obvious really that a majority of men that have overly perverted attitudes and act like sex is either something to make constant jokes about or the greatest thing ever, either are really inexperienced or never had it. In the long run once they have it they mature quite a bit or they just end up someone who never can keep a girl for too long.

Reality can suck sometimes.

It's pretty obvious really that a majority of men that have overly perverted attitudes and act like sex is either something to make constant jokes about or the greatest thing ever, either are really inexperienced or never had it. In the long run once they have it they mature quite a bit or they just end up someone who never can keep a girl for too long.

Reality can suck sometimes.

thats almost true for me. Believe it or not, I'm actually not overly perverted IRL. It's no fun because there's no single girls or even girls worth hitting on, so I have my fun here. But I'm gonna get educated about sex and know the facts

thats almost true for me. Believe it or not, I'm actually not overly perverted IRL. It's no fun because there's no single girls or even girls worth hitting on, so I have my fun here. But I'm gonna get educated about sex and know the facts

Best of luck to you. Trust me it's better to find a girl that you're actually in love with before you even consider having sex.

It's no fun because there's no single girls or even girls worth hitting on,

I'm on the same boat as you. All the girls worth being with seem taken. Girls seem to act extra good to me, but they usually are already with a dude. I'm in a better boat than my brother with girls, at the very least.

Actually CGV I see more promise for you in a romantic future than I do for 95% of the people I know.

well thank you. i will do my best

WTF!? When did this topic hit three pages... was only one page still a few minutes ago...

look at the title and ask yourself that question again