IT'S TWO IN THE FUCKIN MORNING ON A WEEKDAY

DeSu

Why the fuck do you think no one's on? Either school or work...

No one cool sleeps at two in the morning. Cool people sleep after school until 2 in the morning. 8)

Why the fuck do you think no one's on? Either school or work...
... NO FUCKING SHIT MASU. IS IT REALLY SARCASTIC?! I AM SO STUPID I HADN'T FUCKING NOTICED.

You sure seem serious in your first post.

I will be completely honest here. I get made fun of for sleeping in class. Although I have the same classes as those really nerdy smart kids who are all WORKWORKWORK NO FUN FUN BAD so I can insult them back easily, I'm just too lazy, don't give a shit, and go back to sleep.

:3

I will be completely honest here. I get made fun of for sleeping in class. Although I have the same classes as those really nerdy smart kids who are all WORKWORKWORK NO FUN FUN BAD so I can insult them back easily, I'm just too lazy, don't give a shit, and go back to sleep.

I can't sleep in class, no matter how much I want it. ._.

I only need2-4 hrs of sleep. if i sleep beyond 6 then i feel horrible all day long with a brutal headache.

Wow, you are worse than me.

i wish i could be like that.

i need a LOT of sleep, or i feel horrible. unfortunately, i have a hard time actually falling asleep. so i'm always sad and asleep in class

Yeah...wait until they get into one of the "smart" schools and they won't be talking anymore. >>