Matt's Tier List

TLSothe

Lol, I believe that Matt has his tier upside down, guys. Any good eye can see that. As you can see, A dragir like me can see past normal mirages that a lesser human being couldn't possibly dream of doing. ^^

You are a door-to-door bible salesdragonfurry.

No need to jump at me because you didn't make the cut in the cool tier.

Edited by Löki

YEA furious.

btw Taylor swift>>> Shudda, being locked to axes is not as bad has having no supports throughout the first half of the game, and all his supports have fail affinity.

i'm not so sure. Shudda has the h4x skill "Gremer Nazi", which increases his critical hit percentage by 30% when encountered with a grammatical mistake. Give him his PRF weapon "Snide Response" which grants him further critical hit percentage increase with the possibility of inflicting you with the status condition "lolidiot", he can pretty much OHKO anyone who dares post and/or counterattack him.

i'm not so sure. Shudda has the h4x skill "Gremer Nazi", which increases his critical hit percentage by 30% when encountered with a grammatical mistake. Give him his PRF weapon "Snide Response" which grants him further critical hit percentage increase with the possibility of inflicting you with the status condition "lolidiot", he can pretty much OHKO anyone who dares post and/or counterattack him.

Except me. I is his daddy. ^^

YEA furious.

btw Taylor swift>>> Shudda, being locked to axes is not as bad has having no supports throughout the first half of the game, and all his supports have fail affinity.

You're forgetting that Shuuda has a pretty decent support with Death pretty early. And Shuuda can use Dark Magic AND Ridicule, where Swift can only use axes and Ridicule. Not to mention Shuuda comes with a B in Ridicule, and Swift only comes with a C.