Who are Skrimir's parents?

Mufasa

You'd think with all the time we spend talking to Caineghis in Por and RD, he would have mentioned his brother/sister. And with their son involved in RD, you'd think we'd see something of them there too.

Unless they were killed. In which case we should have seen something about that too.

loverly just loverly

odd I have seemed to miss that fact

they don't mention it much in the game, since apparently everybody fears the wrath of Caineghis. He can hear the grass growing all the way to the other side of the continent, and can smell the fear of the people when they defy him.

he is indeed a truly terrible villain.

Edited by Persephone

Now that you mention it, Skrimir only talks about Caineghis. Quite a lot in fact, almost as if he was raised by him.

more evidence to support my theory!

see, it makes too much sense!

and that's why Ashnard wanted to kill him and all his allies too. they were a defiance to him, and he wanted to be the mightiest thing in the world, which he couldn't be while Caineghis was still alive.

they don't mention it much in the game, since apparently everybody fears the wrath of Caineghis. He can hear the grass growing all the way to the other side of the continent, and can smell the fear of the people when they defy him.

he is indeed a truly terrible villain.

Wouldn't he be able to hear us talking now...?

its true! only that the most relevant quotes that indicated Caineghis's corruption were removed when it was translated into English, since NoA obviously couldn't have the main hero allied with Maximum Corruption.

Go through Part I once and prove yourself wrong.

Hint: Izuka.

oh yeah.

so everyone is corrupted. Radiant Dawn is a much more complex game than originally thought!

:o

Leanne is so corrupted, right?

she obviously was after the Crimean throne, hence her visit to Crimea. it was part of an elaborate hoax in order to get rid of Elincia.

Having said that, Elincia doesn't deserve the throne, since she's an usurper. She obviously knew that Bertram was her uncle, that was why she was reluctant to kill him in FE9. but greed prevailed, and she "killed" him.

unfortunately, she didn't kill him, so she had to get rid of him after FE10, and afterwards rewrote history in order to make it seem as if she wasn't involved.

She is if you read fanfics.

I can make a fanfic saying that Nephenee is a hawk laguz with white wings who is very outgoing and social and is married to King Tibarn since she is the strongest woman in world history, and she has one of the greatest bodies in world history.

Wait...THAT SOUNDS GOOD! :D!!

I can make a fanfic saying that Nephenee is a hawk laguz with white wings who is very outgoing and social and is married to King Tibarn since she is the strongest woman in world history, and she has one of the greatest bodies in world history.

<_< It was a joke.

that is wrong, since she is obviously Ranulf's sister disguised as a human. that is why she never removes her armor for fear of being recognized as a kitty laguz

Edited by Persephone