PEDO

doom says:

lol

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how Lyle's always referred to as a pedophile when the only girl he's publicly showed interest in is Bianchi, who's his age, and the one you call him a pedo for is however many years old. She won't say how old she is, so we have no fucking way of deciding if he is a pedophile or not. And even if he is, my wife is younger than me, and my dad was fifteen years older than my mom.

What about Princess?

Who's 1 year old.

Or like, 10-13.

Either way though.

Well I guessed sixteen. Evidently she's older than that, from what she's said... Not that it is any of our business.
I love how, Matt always takes jokes seriously.

and ruins topics

XD I didn't honestly take it seriously.. I'm dumb, but...not that dumb.

Well I guessed sixteen. Evidently she's older than that, from what she's said... Not that it is any of our business.

XD I didn't honestly take it seriously.. I'm dumb, but...not that dumb.

yay you took my post like the joke it was XD

(methinks the topic ruining part showed it)

I stopped giving a damn about how old she was a long ass time ago.

Edited by Nanaya Shiki

yay you took my post like the joke it was XD

(methinks the topic ruining part showed it)

I stopped giving a damn about how old she was a long ass time ago.

Well I did too... I don't care if she's seven or seventy. She's Princess Kilvas, and she's fun to talk to and such.

Well I did too... I don't care if she's seven or seventy. She's Princess Kilvas, and she's fun to talk to and such.

I originally cared because of the type of language i would use in her presence (if she was uber young i would have toned it down a notch) that and im curious about lots of things I dont know and i try my hardest to find out as much as possible (which usually ends with me up in bed unable to sleep cuz i discovered something SCARY) XD

I originally cared because of the type of language i would use in her presence (if she was uber young i would have toned it down a notch) that and im curious about lots of things I dont know and i try my hardest to find out as much as possible (which usually ends with me up in bed unable to sleep cuz i discovered something SCARY) XD
Well, yeah, my language often varies due to age and such. But it isn't all age for me, cause I have a Catholic friend who's eighteen, but she's offended by curse words and such, so I tone it down around her.

Also, for some reason, I imagine you could find out A LOT of scary things about members here at SF alone.

Well, yeah, my language often varies due to age and such. But it isn't all age for me, cause I have a Catholic friend who's eighteen, but she's offended by curse words and such, so I tone it down around her.

Also, for some reason, I imagine you could find out A LOT of scary things about members here at SF alone.

well the scary things would usually be something completely twisted in a book/movie/game that would make me stay up totally freaked out about it