Doom's a pedo

Masu

Older is still bangable though <.< >.>

Yeah but still, she has a mind of a kid. I mean, even through she went from 7 to 18 in like 30 seconds, she still has a child mentally. I think. Maybe not since her mentally is also to kill.

I have another pic of her that would make Kintenbo happy but I don't know if the pic is work safe.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but still, she has a mind of a kid. I mean, even through she went from 7 to 18 in like 30 seconds, she still has a child mentally. I think. Maybe not since her mentally is also to kill.

I have another pic of her that would make Kintenbo happy but I don't know if the pic is work safe.

;_; dammit.

TIME TO TROLL THE LOLI TOPIC!!!

7651473d169675e0096a6b8c6e3f2f59.jpg

Also, this picture is good for a special member here who loves feet.

Although I have no fetish for feet, I admit they are hard to draw, and I'm always in awe in people who can capture them.

*cue kintenbo fappage*

Meh, her face could improve/I'm acting fickle. Not fond of the pinkish cheeks.

(thought I'd give a different reaction, eh? Ok, ok, the feet are nice, I just don't like being predictable)

Edited by Kintenbo

Because pedophilia is TOTALLY something funny. Fucking pathetic.
I'm stupid for not having said this before.
Isn't Shawn Johnson like 13 too? This isn't really news.

However, I will thank Matt for trying to convince these yokels that I'm in no way shape or form a pedo. However, it might be easier to teach an elephant to do tap.

I once taught an elephant to do tap. But he broke the floor and killed people. And also, isn't Doom like...15 anyway? Because if he is, he isn't a pedo anyway...
Just to clear things up:

If you're 17 dating someone who is 16, (which I am at the moment) the minute you turn 18 you're not a pedophile.

Edit directed towards Locke and Nanaya Shiki: You guys are talking about "One," right?

I should hope not. My wife was 16 when I was eighteen. Course, we weren't married then, but still.

And yeah, we're talking about One.

Edit: Kintenbo, shut up and fap at the feet. Now. XD I also have a fetish for feet, and those are particularly well drawn. Too bad animated girls are SO not hot.

Edited by !MattLocke!

Edit: Kintenbo, shut up and fap at the feet. Now. XD I also have a fetish for feet, and those are particularly well drawn. Too bad animated girls are SO not hot.

I don't like fapping, it makes it uncomfortable and wet when I start walking.

All caps warning below.

billymays.jpg

HEY GUYS, IT'S BILLY MAYS HERE WITH LOLICON! ARE YOU TIRED OF FAPPING TO HENTAI WITH 18-30 YO LADIES? THEN FUCKING GET SOME OF THIS LOLI PICS.

(I can not post the rest of the copypasta due to it gets way too sexual and there's a racist word use n the copypasta)

All caps warning below.

billymays.jpg

HEY GUYS, IT'S BILLY MAYS HERE WITH LOLICON! ARE YOU TIRED OF FAPPING TO HENTAI WITH 18-30 YO LADIES? THEN FUCKING GET SOME OF THIS LOLI PICS.

(I can not post the rest of the copypasta due to it gets way too sexual and there's a racist word use n the copypasta)

PM it.

You guys need some LOGIC HAMMER!

Pedophilia is a sexual attraction to people who have not reached puberty and is a disgusting and dangerous mental condition.

STATUTORY RAPE and the related legal offenses deal with having sex with somebody of a certain age compared to your own.

Now, ephebophilia, which is essentially the attraction to young people who have nevertheless reached sexual maturity of some level (basically, teens) is pretty normal and not a problem.

lol I never look in fftf and I see this XD

My theory still stands!

And Lyle SHAWN IS 17!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fanning will look like this in 7 years

O_o

Please....please don't relate me to doom. I don't care if you equate me to a cerial murderer. So long as I'm not in the same group as Doom....

O_o

Please....please don't relate me to doom. I don't care if you equate me to a cerial murderer. So long as I'm not in the same group as Doom....

y'know what, that IS a horrible thing to do. and for that, I am sorry lyle

lol I never look in fftf and I see this XD

My theory still stands!

And Lyle SHAWN IS 17!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fanning will look like this in 7 years

untitled.jpg

She looks like a generic attractive blonde model.