If there was a FE crossover game?

Pitbuller26

Playable villains  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Want or do not want?

• YESZ!
    • No, no and no.

Well, Narga from FE4 is clearly related to Narga from FE1/3, etc. Sure, Levin says they're "dragons from another world", but... well. Even if they aren't in the same world, they're connected.

maybe you didn't read my earlier post?

while its arguable for the FE1-5 games, there is not enough information to connect Elibe and Tellius to the past FE continents. therefore, we can't say that they took place in the same world.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dissdia: Fire Emblem.

XD So I wasn't the only one who read the topic and thought "Dissidia".

I could see this working with one of several mechanics:

-A fighting game like Super Smash Bros, in which you pick a character and a stage and everyone fights each other;

-The turn-based strategy system used by the regular FE games, except players would pick their characters and their battlefield;

-A sort of amalgamated storyline (like Dissidia FF, or Subspace Emissary) in which several characters from all the games are thrown into a conflict completely unrelated to their original stories. This could work either as an adventure or a turn-based strategy. I don't think this would work very well though.

So you think there are 5 large continents in one world that are pretty much unaware of eachother?

Well, you do have to remember, this is a Medieval-style world we're talking about here; since none of the other FE continents are connected by landmasses (except for maybe Tellius, but I doubt Hatari connects to another established FE continent). The people of the Middle Ages were unaware that America existed, and the same could be said of the indigineous peoples of North America. I don't know how Pegasi and Wyverns would fit into that logic, but that's a slightly different subject.