Werid Fantasies . . .

Steven Tyler

What weird fantasies have you ever had floating in your head? How unusual and surreal are they and at times, have they ever effected your life?

Anyway, this is my latest weird fantasy:

I'm living in a city with the cityscape as the backdrop. Around me, while the rest of the world moves in slow motion while I go unnoticed. It is like to this whole damn world, I'm just a stranger in Moscow. Near the end of this fantasy I am home, sitting in my room and I start to cry because I'm just so lonely.

t's so hard to make friends ...I sometimes walk around the neighborhood at night, just hoping to find someone to talk to. But I just end up coming home.

In that case...

My mind usually slips into thoughts that actually make me happy. They vary from a possible future, to just remembering certain things my dog has done.

Other than that, usually shit I have to do comes to mind and I plan out how to take care of it all efficiently.

Sometimes I try to conjure up weird ideas in my head. It starts out with "What if such and such did this" and "how would others react". Also "if I were to write a story or try to make a video of it, what would others think, besides it being completely weird". The most random one was when I woke up one night and started thinking about something I'd call "Raven's Revenge".

My latest fantasy involves me having superpowers and I'm trying to make up for all the people I accidently killed with them, although I end up fighting alot of people who want to kill me and therefore kill them.

.__.

And also sexual fantasies. I have those every period, duh.

Edited by Metal Rabbit

Yes.

I have very strange ones, like what would happen is zombies attacked, if i had superpowers, if i could kill anybody in my p.e. class and a few other things........

I've had a zombie attack day dream before, too. It was more enjoyable than scary.