R.I.P. Luxord

TLSothe

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure Luxord is reading this, or will read it in the future, despite what he's said. I just want him to know that even though he's a total bitch now, I honor the friendship he and I used to have... HAHAHA!!! No, I don't.

Destiny Hero's just being a sarcastic dick, pay no attention to him.
I like the word "dick."
My reasons for hating him are pretty much he's pissy, and that's it. I can't stand pissy people. I'm with them too much.
XD. I hate him for unusual reasons.
Btw, you know he was kidding about that hitting on you thing, right, Destiny Hero?
I hope he knows that.

Me? It's...complicated. If you meant Destiny Hero, I'm not sure.

No. I mean you. Destiny Hero doesn't really have any friends. At least notable ones.

What's up with you man? You seem really edgy.

Plus, if you didn't care about Luxord, you wouldn't have made this topic at all. I think you still have lingering feelings for him.

I also hate many people for many unusual reasons, but since everyone here is so close minded, I'd be murdered if I even stated one.

Whoops.

Oh yeah, we're the close-minded ones. We obviously make threads asking for suggestions and turn every one of them down without any type of consideration, right?

I also hate many people for many unusual reasons, but since everyone here is so close minded, I'd be murdered if I even stated one.

Whoops.

XD.
No. I mean you. Destiny Hero doesn't really have any friends. At least notable ones.

What's up with you man? You seem really edgy.

Plus, if you didn't care about Luxord, you wouldn't have made this topic at all. I think you still have lingering feelings for him.

I just can't slip much past you, can I? Yeah, Luxord was a friend of mine. I miss the friend I had in him, sure, but not only has he vanished from the net, he hates me even if he didn't vanish...

His existence was as meaningless as, for the most part, everyone else who wasn't on my friends list. I could do without some of them too. Call me mean or whatever, but I really just don't care.

Luxord was pretty bannable anyway, sadly enough.

Probably because I ended up laughing at you over skype.

Oh yeah, we're the close-minded ones. We obviously make threads asking for suggestions and turn every one of them down without any type of consideration, right?
Hey hey hey, this topic's for Luxord, not to attack each other. :X Remember his topic about friends? He wouldn't be glad we were fighting in his funeral topic.
His existence was as meaningless as, for the most part, everyone else who wasn't on my friends list. I could do without some of them too. Call me mean or whatever, but I really just don't care.
I don't even know who you are.