R.I.P. Luxord

TLSothe

Hey hey hey, this topic's for Luxord, not to attack each other. :X Remember his topic about friends? He wouldn't be glad we were fighting in his funeral topic.

I don't even know who you are.

Hika.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't slip much past you, can I? Yeah, Luxord was a friend of mine. I miss the friend I had in him, sure, but not only has he vanished from the net, he hates me even if he didn't vanish...

I'm very good at seeing into the depths of people's soul. *took a random guess.

I'm sure if the two of you were to make amends you would be friends again.

I'm very good at seeing into the depths of people's soul. *took a random guess.

I'm sure if the two of you were to make amends you would be friends again.

If you can see my soul, would you mind digging that chainsaw out of it? I can't see my own soul, and it is really really bugging me.

Yeah, I just checked your list. He's there, along with someone with 0 posts.

I do miss the giggles Luxord brought to the chat ;__;

Well, I think he got one once a few days ago.

If you can see my soul, would you mind digging that chainsaw out of it? I can't see my own soul, and it is really really bugging me.

I can see into it, but I cannot fix anything. Only you can repair any damage to yourself. Others can only help to persuade you to do so.

Yeah, I just checked your list. He's there, along with someone with 0 posts.

That someone with 0 posts is a bot I put on my friends list for the lulz.

I can see into it, but I cannot fix anything. Only you can repair any damage to yourself. Others can only help to persuade you to do so.
No, I mean Alexis rammed a running chainsaw so far down my throat it reached my soul. It's rather painful. Edited by !MattLocke!

Oh yeah, we're the close-minded ones. We obviously make threads asking for suggestions and turn every one of them down without any type of consideration, right?

Consideration with no reasoning, when I have reasons to shoot them down.

Luxord was pretty bannable anyway, sadly enough.

Probably because I ended up laughing at you over skype.

It was me you were laughing at? Either you laugh WAY too much, or my voice was really messed up. Usually my voice is deep and lazy.

Your voice was fine. It was *what* you said that had me snickering.

I'm bored, what am I supposed to do? Are you British? You sound like it? Do I sound weird on this? My voice gets really high over mics? I didn't really say much before you started laughing.

He's a troll. I thought that was obvious. Trolls don't want/need anyone to like them.

Quite the opposite most times. Trolls have no one that likes them in the first place before they are trolls, then they become trolls because they have to settle for negative attention.

Therefore: Destiny Hero needs a hug.

:D

I hate hugs, and I'm not a troll. If I was a troll, and go to every topic and I'd say it sucks. If I was a troll, I'd know how to troll. Everywhere I go, the only reason people hate me is because it's somehow cool, and people just convince themselves that they hate me, and it's only after I've left for good that they tell each other they didn't actually hate me.