Why did Micaiah (Spoiler)...?

Dily

Why did Micaiah take the throne to Daein? It seems to me she hated being a general under Pelleas, citing that she wanted to be in the city helping people. I thought for sure, if she was ever offered the crown, she would refuse it.

I guess Izuka's prediction was right, in Part 1 endgame: Micaiah became popular enough to steal the throne from the real Prince.

Why did Micaiah take the throne to Daein? It seems to me she hated being a general under Pelleas, citing that she wanted to be in the city helping people. I thought for sure, if she was ever offered the crown, she would refuse it.

I guess Izuka's prediction was right, in Part 1 endgame: Micaiah became popular enough to steal the throne from the real Prince.

You haven't played through the game twice to recruit Pelleas, have you? Do so.

Also, Pelleas was in no condition to rule Daein at the end of even the first playthrough... The people still followed Micaiah, though, and there was nobody else to take the throne.

Edited by Paper Jam

Well, obviously if she's the queen she can send her troops to help people instead of risking her life asking strangers if she can help their troubles, I mean they might get the wrong idea and think she's asking to cure their virginity problem or something.

All the people prasied her as the "Silver-haried maiden", so it suits her to take the throne

besides, the people loved her.

in either of pelleas endings, he would not remain king. as there was no more of Ashnard's bloodline (as far as anybody knew) there would be no more people remaining to take the throne. it was only natural that Micaiah, the savior of Daein and the one person that every citizen of Daein loved, would become the queen.

i believe she accepted in order to avoid having any more conflicts with other nations, so in a way, she sacrificed herself for the country's future

She's got Royal blood, doesn't she? Well, in a way, supposedly. I mean, she is Sanaki's sister.

yeah, but nobody knew that, so it didn't affect people's decision to put her as the queen