Marvelous (SNES)

Celice

While reading around about BS Zelda, I learned of the Marvelous series. It's apparently inspired by A Link to the Past, and the graphical style is real similar too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvelous:_Mo...su_no_Takarajim

I guess it's something of an exploration game...? Kinda like some point-and-click, without the pointing and the clicking. Anyone have some information on it?

I've played it through the first chapter.

I can't remeber a lot of the game but having to hold my hand with the FAQ/Translation didn't make for an enjoyable experiance. I suppose you could liken it to the lost vikings in the sense you've got 3 characters with different abilities you have to use to do puzzles.

I recall it being less action and far more puzzles (and tougher) puzzles. But as I said I can't remeber a lot. Like most things. If a translation gets done, i'll try it again :P

As far as BS Marvelous Stamp Collection (whatever it was called) goes. Basically just play the Navi Trakcers of the Japanese versions of Zelda 4 Swords as its a more frantic and funner version.