Do you use Athos on the final stage?

Masu

Do you find it necessary to use him? Or are your units strong enough to get through without him?

I used him in eliwood's story when i still sucked at FE. In hector's my Hector,Florina,Farina,Nino,Erk,Serra,Pent,Rebecca,Priscilla,Louise,Lyn and Eliwood could handle it without athos.

well he's the boss plan that worked for me with when I beated him the first time. Athos uses The Light legendary tome on the dragon, after fight I heal his with Pent. Dragon attacks pent, I use Erk to heal then Nils to allow Erk to heal again, Lather rinse repeant, I had Pricilla but she was sleeping till the second to last turn

I wish I could, I'm to lazy i got Priscilla at Valkerie and continued to use her, Valkeries' are my new number 3 favorite (Behind Swordmasters and Sages)

Well back on my first playthrough (when I knew nothing of stuff like promoting from lvl. 20 and arena abusing) I used him. He was pretty useful for me.

Since it was my first FE ever, I did things like that too. And I used lots of pre-premotes. Who here DIDN'T think Marcus was the best character ever when they played FE for the first time?

I soloed this chapter with Marcus once, had to use the uber spear, but I did pull it off. So he certainly is not needed, but I use him anyway since he can handle Kennith's room rather well and does nice damage to the dragon.

Who here DIDN'T think Marcus was the best character ever when they played FE for the first time?

I thought Rath was better the 1st time I played.

Edited by Izuka

Since it was my first FE ever, I did things like that too. And I used lots of pre-premotes. Who here DIDN'T think Marcus was the best character ever when they played FE for the first time?

My first ever playthrough: I used Marcus once. After killing a bandit with Roy and gaining 30 experience, I was thinking "Yeah I'll be on lv2 before long". I used Marcus, he killed a bandit. He grew by four experience points. It was then I saw what the hell they were playing at. I never used Marcus again.

Who here DIDN'T think Marcus was the best character ever when they played FE for the first time?

*Lifts hand*

I thought Pansywood was, because my first time I got a somewhat decent Pansywood and everyone else was utter shit.

*Lifts hand*

I thought Pansywood was, because my first time I got a somewhat decent Pansywood and everyone else was utter shit.

PANSYWOOD. ROFL. Nice nickname, eliwood is a pansy. My eliwood ALWAYS sucked. Well, eliwood is better BEFORE he promotes in my case. Hector on the other hand, is the most godly lord i have ever seen! (Other than ike)

Hell, Pansywood's rare for me. Normally it's Pansykins or Pansyface. But then people don't know I'm talking about her because I don't have the 'wood' in her name.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I use him all the time in the final chapter. In fact, I always saved up all the stat boosters that I've obtained from the beginning of Eliwood and Hector's mode and give them all to Athos. Not only that, but I saved up 2 Luna as well so that I can equip it with him of course.

n753780525_1682292_9160.jpg

Yeah, this is my Athos. I gave him all my stat boosters as I said. He could even go solo on the final chapter as well(which I've already done).