Do you use Athos on the final stage?

Masu

On the Final Chapter, I usually have a few units still in need of experience, so using Athos would defy the point of raising my units against the Morphs.

Also, I am curious as to why NTG has retire? Does anyone knows?
By using Athos, it usually gives the beginners the opportunity to help beat the game.

*raises hand* agreed to the fullest extent of the word

He's a good unit and you have to take him into the chapter this is a question why?

No, just a question of whether you actually make him attack anything.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I used him. This FE was the first one I ever played, and I beat it when I was like...9, I think. (I was so much bettter at video games then than I am now) I actually tried to beat it on my second playthrough WITHOUT Athos, but, I kept dieing so I decided to use him.I remember my Eliwood sucking horribly...I think I only got him to level 10 or 11 before he promoted.

I used him. This FE was the first one I ever played, and I beat it when I was like...9, I think. (I was so much bettter at video games then than I am now) I actually tried to beat it on my second playthrough WITHOUT Athos, but, I kept dieing so I decided to use him.I remember my Eliwood sucking horribly...I think I only got him to level 10 or 11 before he promoted.

better than me, I just drop Eliwood like a bad habbit and let him sit in his epic failness. I don't think I've had an Eliwood that's been higher than 4 before promotion

Huh. Eliwood almost always turns out to be one of my best characters, but that's another topic altogether.

In any case, I always use Athos for something the final chapter. He's forced into my team and I revile the idea of having a character do nothing.