Hello!

Leyla Garcia

After lurking for a little while, I finally decide to join the forums ^^

I'm Leyla Garcia and I'm a complete newbie to the world of Fire Emblem. My friends got my interested in FE and having watched a walkthrough online (after watching a Path of Radiance one), I bought Radiant Dawn. It's marked it as my favorite game because, well, it's the only Fire Emblem that I've played, though I'm planning on getting FE:DS as well. As I've never played a tactical rpg in my life, I'm playing RD on easy mode and I finished part one a couple of days ago.

As a random note, no, watching the walkthrough didn't completely ruin it for me because 1) everyone has a different experience and 2) I skipped through most of the actual battles. However I've really into the Fire Emblem Universe for a lot longer than I've been playing the game, so I love reading the theories and ideas of others on the forums. I hope to be an active member of both this forum and the chat.

I also have this fanfic I wrote that I'll post when I'm a bit more established here because I'm scared to now.

...I apologize for this long introduction :unsure:

Edited by Leyla Garcia