Fox can do it!

Doom103

Hopefully she won't start making provocative posts about how Ike and Ragnell are better than everything else. Also attacking members for thinking otherwise. There was this one guy who almost got to 9,000 posts who got banned due to that. Sure, Red Fox of Fire is a moderator, but strange things can happen.

Red actually has 991 posts to go before she hits the coveted OVER 9000 mark. ._. Although I think she might have already made it if you include posts from FFtF and Introductions.

Red actually has 991 posts to go before she hits the coveted OVER 9000 mark. ._. Although I think she might have already made it if you include posts from FFtF and Introductions.

I probobly made it long ago if you counted FFtF posts.

Hell most of SF probobly made it long ago if you count FFtF posts.

I would say "We should get cheerleaders!!!"... But I don't like cheerleaders =/ They think they're "oh so special" all the time and get annoying... Not a single cheerleader is bright either.

But if Fox would find that entertaining or something... then... I suppose I will grudgingly say, "We should get cheerleaders..." <_<

I would say "We should get cheerleaders!!!"... But I don't like cheerleaders =/ They think they're "oh so special" all the time and get annoying... Not a single cheerleader is bright either.

But if Fox would find that entertaining or something... then... I suppose I will grudgingly say, "We should get cheerleaders..." <_<

Can I be the male cheerleader! Every cheer quad has to have a creepy male cheerleader that's three times the female ones' size!

Can I be the male cheerleader! Every cheer quad has to have a creepy male cheerleader that's three times the female ones' size!

Don't need to ask me, but...

Okay, go ahead XD

Unless Fox doesn't approve

Indeed. One can clearly have a full understanding and appraisal of an individuals intellectual state based on their group.

*runs out in male cheerleader outfit*Go Fox, go! Post. Post. Post. Post. You can doooooo it! Yah! *shakes pom-poms*

Wait, I don't like cheerleaders either...oh well.