Which characters..

Which characters, from Micaiah's group should I spend the most time on. I restarted and this time I'm hoping to do better and be able to beat the final chapter. So I'd like to know which ones are best.

Most units you work on can be good. you can use anyone. Some of the recommended are Aran, Ilyanna, Nolan, Edward, Jill. Some you can use are Fiona, Meg, and Laura.

Edited by onua021

I'd recommend Ilyana, Edward, and Jill... the rest go from meh to suck.

yeah I'd go with that, but for a fourth one I'd use Aran or Leonardo

Aran because he's Mr. Str and Def (great for a wall)

Leo because he gets Lughnasadh later to boost his speed so he's acutally good when he uses it

Just note that Ilyana will leave your group, so make sure your units are strong

Any characters can be good if you put enough work into them. My recomendations are Edward, (becomes an amazing Trueblade [Zihark is great too but steals exp in part 1 because he's a pre-premote]) Nolan (pretty good, though needs more strength), Ilyana (the DB's only mage apart from Micaiah), Aran (the only tank in the DB, Tauroneo isn't around very long and Meg isn't a tank) and Jill (gets good if you use her)

You might want to use Leonardo, Fiona and Meg just to prove to people that they can be good.

I always use 4 characters aside from Micaiah and Sothe, one for each free master seal. If Ilyana is one, I also train up Laura as much as possible, since Ilyana leaves.

It's really your own opinion, but I would suggest Edward, Ilyana, Nolan or Jill, and Fiona.

Definetly Jill. (Though thats a personal thing for me, she is good.) I like to use Zihark as well. The rest all pretty much have the same potential for use. I think Edward and Nolan are the best bet of the rest though.

should've made this a poll and then choose the 4 with the most votes, but I guess you still came to a conclusion