Rate my Team

Gamer7625

I was going to make a team for a bit of a challenge so I;m going to use some men I have never used before mostly Mages.

Ike-Aether Nihil

Micaiah-Corona Paragon Miracle

Sothe-Bane

Kurth-Ire Paragon Boon Black Tide

Ena-Renewal Imbune Blood Tide

Sanaki-Flare Paragon Shade

Reyson-Galdar Miracle Celerity

Titania-Sol Counter Pass

Oscar-Sol Pass

Nephenee-Impale Wrath Nihil

Mia-Astra Vantage Cancel

Nolan-Colossus Nihil Cancel Resolve

Zihark-Astra Adept Wrath Vantage

Soren-Adept Flare Daunt

Ilyana-Flare Shade Wrath

Callil-Flare Resolve

Pelleas-Flare Adept Miracle

Supports

Ike+Soren

Micaiah+Sothe

Kurth+Ena

Reyson+Pelleas

Titania+Oscar

Nephenee+Mia

Nolan+Zihark

Ilyana+Callil

Sanaki

Just a suggestion,but Mia would do better with adept due to her low str cap and higher speed(so more activation).Other than that it seems pretty solid,although it looks like you might have to abuse Nasir's white pool.

Thanks as for weapons...

Ike-Ragnell

Micaiah-Rexaura

Sothe-Baselard

Sanaki-Cymbeline

Titania-Silver Axe(Forged)

Oscar-Brave Lance

Nephenee-Silver Lance(Forged)

Mia-Vague Katti

Zihark-Alondite

Nolan-Urvan

Soren-Rexcalibur

Callil-Rexflame

Ilyana-Rexbolt

Pelleas-Balbereth

Mia is kinda annoying to use. She does single digit damage (Per hit) to foes when you get her, and the Wo Dao isn't that great. If you're going to try, give her Ike's Iron Sword for a while. At least until she can do at least 14 damage per hit with the Wo Dao.

Mia is kinda annoying to use. She does single digit damage (Per hit) to foes when you get her, and the Wo Dao isn't that great. If you're going to try, give her Ike's Iron Sword for a while. At least until she can do at least 14 damage per hit with the Wo Dao.

She has a Steel Sword. And because she pretty much doubles every single enemy in the game, her offense really isn't that bad, especially if you give her Adept, which you should since she has the highest chance of activating it on the team.

She has a Steel Sword. And because she pretty much doubles every single enemy in the game, her offense really isn't that bad, especially if you give her Adept, which you should since she has the highest chance of activating it on the team.

*facepalm* I forgot about that...

Really?

*facepalm* I forgot about that...

Really?

Yes, really. She has a base speed of 28 (30 if you transfer), a growth of 65%, and the fastest recorded enemies in hard mode are Swordmasters with 24 speed in 3-8. The fastest basic enemies I've ever seen are Swordmasters in endgame with 31 speed, and she definitely has enough speed to double them by then. Then Asheras Auras have 35 speed, but Mia should have capped at 40 by then.

And with a Strength growth of 45% and Fire affinity, her damage output won't be too shabby either.

Yes, really. She has a base speed of 28 (30 if you transfer), a growth of 65%, and the fastest recorded enemies in hard mode are Swordmasters with 24 speed in 3-8. The fastest basic enemies I've ever seen are Swordmasters in endgame with 31 speed, and she definitely has enough speed to double them by then. Then Asheras Auras have 35 speed, but Mia should have capped at 40 by then.

And with a Strength growth of 45% and Fire affinity, her damage output won't be too shabby either.

Okay... I was talking about Ike's team debut map with the damage thing. She was giving out 0's to Warriors! (At least for me- I didn't have a transfer) Anyway, she has crap offense and defense when you first get her. I like Lucia better, as well as Stefan and Zihark. I promote Lucia early, BTW.

Edited by Camtech075

Okay... I was talking about Ike's team debut map with the damage thing. She was giving out 0's to Warriors! (At least for me- I didn't have a transfer) Anyway, she has crap offense and defense when you first get her. I like Lucia better, as well as Stefan and Zihark. I promote Lucia early, BTW.

That's impossible. I don't have numbers right now, but I know she can deal damage even to Generals.

That helps, but doesn't affect this specifically.

Her offense isn't amazing, but it's average, and she can dodge a lot to partially make up for low defenses.

For the record, Zihark > Mia > Edward > Lucia > Stefan.

That's impossible. I don't have numbers right now, but I know she can deal damage even to Generals.

That helps, but doesn't affect this specifically.

Her offense isn't amazing, but it's average, and she can dodge a lot to partially make up for low defenses.

[Hi]For the record, Zihark > Mia > Edward > Lucia > Stefan.

I think I might have screwed up somewhere. I didn't use her, I just used the calcs.

I agree

I never said anything about dodge. You have a point.

@Hi: This has been proven on average, but I don't see how Mia beats Eddie. I say Mia=Edward>Zihark>Lucia=Stefan. Although, Zihark can be better than both of them easily, so I see your point.

I think I might have screwed up somewhere. I didn't use her, I just used the calcs.

I agree

I never said anything about dodge. You have a point.

@Hi: This has been proven on average, but I don't see how Mia beats Eddie. I say Mia=Edward>Zihark>Lucia=Stefan. Although, Zihark can be better than both of them easily, so I see your point.

Eddie takes a while to catch up. actually, if you're using both, i highly doubt they'll even be equal if you're fair and consistent with the exp.

You thought correctly! ;)
Eddie takes a while to catch up. actually, if you're using both, i highly doubt they'll even be equal if you're fair and consistent with the exp.

Okay, you're right about the time argument. The other one doesn't hold water. Eddie has better growths than Mia, FYI.

Okay, you're right about the time argument. The other one doesn't hold water. Eddie has better growths than Mia, FYI.

he would still need to be raised until at least around 20/7/-- by the end of part 1 to be at least comparable with Mia's base stats. His strength and hp would be above Mia, but his speed would be below hers. the rest would be pretty much the same, give or take a point in each. So he would have to grow a total of 23 levels in 11 chapters only to be on her level. and then Mia comes and grows more and more and more throughout part 3.

Eddie will never catch up to Mia if you're using both. at least not without bias.

Edited by Little Red Riding Hood

he would still need to be raised until at least around 20/7/-- by the end of part 1 to be at least comparable with Mia's base stats. His strength and hp would be above Mia, but his speed would be below hers. the rest would be pretty much the same, give or take a point in each. So he would have to grow a total of 23 levels in 11 chapters only to be on her level. and then Mia comes and grows more and more and more throughout part 3.

Eddie will never catch up to Mia if you're using both. at least not without bias.

Fine. I don't feel like handling this. I'll let another Edward fan take this.

*Looks around* *No one's there*

Honestly I think all of the Trueblades are great (Lucia I appologize but you are the only exception) sure Ed needs training to get great but all of the Trueblades do (Except Stefan) so theirs no reason in saying one is better with starting levels and taking so and so amount of time to train him/her. There are things to argue about to see which Trublade is better but who starts at what level isn't really that big of a thing to me its something but its like the 3-4 most important thing.

Honestly I think all of the Trueblades are great (Lucia I appologize but you are the only exception) sure Ed needs training to get great but all of the Trueblades do (Except Stefan) so theirs no reason in saying one is better with starting levels and taking so and so amount of time to train him/her. There are things to argue about to see which Trublade is better but who starts at what level isn't really that big of a thing to me its something but its like the 3-4 most important thing.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

It seems that I have interesting preferences in which units to use...

Or at least different ones.

but there is a HUGE difference as to how much training each unit needs to receive.

Why should Edward be considered better than Mia when they are nearly identical stat-wise but Mia requires less effort to raise than Edward?

what you are telling me with this post is that every single unit is as equally good as the next, despite the fact that some obviously start and end better than others.

but there is a HUGE difference as to how much training each unit needs to receive.

Why should Edward be considered better than Mia when they are nearly identical stat-wise but Mia requires less effort to raise than Edward?

what you are telling me with this post is that every single unit is as equally good as the next, despite the fact that some obviously start and end better than others.

I understand some untis start better and some need EXP to be better also I never said Ed was better then Mia personally Mia is better then Ed for the level advantage and her affinity and stats and the fact shes around longer then Ed is and she is in the best army the Griel Mercs in Part 3. No I am not telling you that every unit is equally as good as the next despite the fact some start and end better than others. Its just their are so many arguemnts about Mia and Ed bein better/worse then one another and really they can be equal but most people will be to lazy to train both up and see that so they argue that one is better. But if they train them both up Mia will be better in some stats and Ed better in others as I said before I think Mia is better but thats because I have trained both of them up side by side and looked at them closely.