Cutscenes! cutscenes!

Liz

Guest FreelancerSealBoy
What scenes from any FE games would you make into those weird cg cutscene movies?

Where would I even start?

I remember someone saying on another forum that Lucia's kidnapping would've made a good scene. I would've just liked to hear her speak.

I think Pelleas being crowned would've made a good scene.

The rest is all from FE 7, which for the most part I can't remember. :P

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all FE games :when you recruit a character, just imagine Cheine with Marth like the manga , this would be priceless =D

FE6 : Narshen with a voice would be really cool

FE7 : death of Elberd and Ninian also Eliwood/Lyn sad

FE8 : Flash back Lyon Ephraim Eirikia

FE9/10: Support and info conversation and for godness' sake give Soren a voice !!

Guest FreelancerSealBoy

FE9/10: Support and info conversation and for godness' sake give Soren a voice !!

Agreed.

In all FE games :when you recruit a character, just imagine Cheine with Marth like the manga , this would be priceless =D

FE6 : Narshen with a voice would be really cool

Agreed.

Yeah, but one that makes him sound cool and clever, not a squeaky *cough*Mist*cough*

Nah, she's cool, but her voice was...not so good.

I wouldn't want to take my chances with the American voice actors. KEEP THE SEIYUU since they already sub cutscenes anyway!

Let's see...

It would be extremely interesting (but alas, nigh impossible) to have cutscenes for many of the A-support conversations.

Also, any conversation involving Ike, Aimee, and Soren would HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO get a scene. Oh the hilarity.

In FE9, the part where the Black Knight kidnaps Leanne, then the part where Naesala breaks Leanne out of prison. And at the end, the scene with Ena, Rajaion, and all.

I wouldn't want to take my chances with the American voice actors. KEEP THE SEIYUU since they already sub cutscenes anyway!

Let's see...

It would be extremely interesting (but alas, nigh impossible) to have cutscenes for many of the A-support conversations.

Also, any conversation involving Ike, Aimee, and Soren would HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO get a scene. Oh the hilarity.

In FE9, the part where the Black Knight kidnaps Leanne, then the part where Naesala breaks Leanne out of prison. And at the end, the scene with Ena, Rajaion, and all.

Just imagine you can hire whoever you want. There are some good American VA's out there.

Just imagine you can hire whoever you want. There are some good American VA's out there.

True. But all the scenes were made in japan and synced to the voices of the japanese actors. It's the same problem with dubbed anime.

Ideally, they could have an option on hearing the american voices, or the japanese voices with subs.

Imagine the scene where Ike recruits Shinon in FE 9.

True. But all the scenes were made in japan and synced to the voices of the japanese actors. It's the same problem with dubbed anime.

Ideally, they could have an option on hearing the american voices, or the japanese voices with subs.

Imagine the scene where Ike recruits Shinon in FE 9.

Couldn't they just do what Kingdom Hearts did and change the flaps a bit?

Edited by Hibari

The guy who voiced Jim Raynor in Starcraft. He's not getting the job in Starcraft II, because Blizzard claims they want to go in a new direction, without giving him the chance to see if he can go in said direction. I smell BS.

That just sucks. I heard they did the same with the cast members of ToS for the sequel and Jack Nicholson for the Dark Knight.

Small Spoilers

FE10: the scene where Tibarn attacks the main Begnion army and is told by Zelgius to return to his people. It's showed as a flashback

FE9: the scene where Soren, Lethe, Mordecai, and Ike fight after Greil dies

Small Spoilers

FE10: the scene where Tibarn attacks the main Begnion army and is told by Zelgius to return to his people. It's showed as a flashback

Totally an "I'm in your base, killing ur doodz" moment.

Maybe a scene showing the Chosen Ones battling

Dheginsea

. Dunno how it'd work though. But I really want to see that old

scalebag

in a cutscene (not counting the PoR scene).

That would be nice. Although I'd prefer to see the one before

Sephiran

. That was such an awesome scene.