I WANT MAH MALE PEGASUS RIDERS!!!!!

Liz

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fire Emblem Pegasi have clearly crossbred with Unicorns aeons ago. That's why they grow horns upon promotion, and why they reject males.

I'm guessing that the closest you'll get to a male Pegasus Knight in a Fire Emblem game will be Tanith.

I don't see why there can't be Male Pegs or Troubadours; for that matter, a female Warrior or Berserker wouldn't be bad imo seeing as all the other class remain ambiguous, one can hope (come on, there can totally be lady pirates, if not their class should be renamed to Sailor, lol, open for infinite joke abuse XD)

(come on, there can totally be lady pirates, if not their class should be renamed to Sailor, lol, open for infinite joke abuse XD)

Bridget (FE4) is a pirate even though her class is Sniper

I don't see why there can't be Male Pegs or Troubadours; for that matter, a female Warrior or Berserker wouldn't be bad imo seeing as all the other class remain ambiguous, one can hope (come on, there can totally be lady pirates, if not their class should be renamed to Sailor, lol, open for infinite joke abuse XD)

while historically troubadours were male, valkyries were war-maidens. they would have to give "male valkyries" another name or face my wrath.

but yeah, there should be male and female equivalents for most, if not all, classes.

Fire Emblem Pegasi have clearly crossbred with Unicorns aeons ago. That's why they grow horns upon promotion, and why they reject males.

I'm guessing that the closest you'll get to a male Pegasus Knight in a Fire Emblem game will be Tanith.

I think that there was a generic male pegasus rider in Chapter 13 of FE8 in Eirika mode.

Bring me female Mercs, pirates, berserkers, fighters and warriors along with male pegasi knights, troubadours and whatever they'd call male valkyries Angel Knights? Templar?

I'm sick of there being only one sissy male (Lucius) and only one truly truly tough female (Vaida).

Bring on cool characters!

Bring me female Mercs, pirates, berserkers, fighters and warriors along with male pegasi knights, troubadours and whatever they'd call male valkyries Angel Knights? Templar?

She's technically a hero, but Echidna of FE6 says hi.

I'm sick of there being only one sissy male (Lucius) and only one truly truly tough female (Vaida).

Bring on cool characters!

Radney, Machuya, and Echidna say hi in the Mercenary department. Bridgette was a former pirate (though her class was Sniper). The closest you will ever get to a male Troubadour is Ewain turning into a Mage Knight (using magic and staffs on a horse).

As for the truly truly tough women department... Lady of the eternal frown, Aira and Bridgette fill that void. You can play any FE and find

Marf, Gordon, Midir, Azel, Amid, Dimna, Sharlow, Corple, non-possessed!Yurius, Ronan, Asvel, Shanam, Wolt, Noah, Klein, Artur, Knoll, Lyon, ... etc.

a sissy male right away.

If they did a male class, the pegasus would have to be more masculine looking as well.

Thus the Dragon Knights were spawn. You can't imagine Minerva on a pegasus, can you?

Edit: Being Sigurd's daughterson, the fucking saint is not a sissy.

Edited by Chalis

Thus the Dragon Knights were spawn. You can't imagine Minerva on a pegasus, can you?

Bah, Wyvern Knights are more evil looking than just masculine looking.

Bah, Wyvern Knights are more evil looking than just masculine looking.
Probably because they always belong to an evil faction of some sort. Remember that Minerva was part of an enemy nation at first.

Chalk it up to late 80's/early 90's logic.

I keep forgetting about FE4's characters because of how little I like them. Not much character you can build with little lines of meh dialogue.

Aira and Bridget are tough and that I honestly forgot, but most of those men you listed aren't sissies, they just look the part.

Corple and Sharlow are still little kids. Wolt and Artur are dorks, Shanam's just a moron, and Noah has the personality of a board. Only ones I could really call sissies are Lucius, Gordon, Midir and the emo twins of FE8.