A word about my cult.

Fox

I worship an unconventional deity. The power of another dimension. Now, you're not going to read about this dimension in a book, or in a magazine, or in a newspaper, because it doesn't exist anywhere, except in my own mind. Through our ceremonies and our rituals we have witnessed firsthand the awesome and vibratory power of color. We experience it as alive, and constantly shaping our experience. And we believe that this saturated energy is the basis of all creation. We are WINC. W-I-N-C. Witches In Nature's Colors. WINC. The word "witch " may be a problem for some of you. It has silly connotations. No, we do not ride around on broomsticks and wear pointy hat-- Well, we don't ride on broomsticks. This is not an occult science. This is not one of those crazy systems of divination and astrology. That's hooey, and you gotta have a screw loose to go in for it. Our beliefs are fairly commonplace, and simple to understand. Humankind is simply materialized color, operating on the 49th vibration. You'd make that conclusion walking down the street or going to the store.

O~O

This flame, like all flames, represents the light and the darkness. It also represents the uncertainty of Life and its delicacy. It also represents a penis. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet.

I worship an unconventional deity. The power of another dimension. Now, you're not going to read about this dimension in a book, or in a magazine, or in a newspaper, because it doesn't exist anywhere, except in my own mind. Through our ceremonies and our rituals we have witnessed firsthand the awesome and vibratory power of color. We experience it as alive, and constantly shaping our experience. And we believe that this saturated energy is the basis of all creation. We are WINC. W-I-N-C. Witches In Nature's Colors. WINC. The word "witch " may be a problem for some of you. It has silly connotations. No, we do not ride around on broomsticks and wear pointy hat-- Well, we don't ride on broomsticks. This is not an occult science. This is not one of those crazy systems of divination and astrology. That's hooey, and you gotta have a screw loose to go in for it. Our beliefs are fairly commonplace, and simple to understand. Humankind is simply materialized color, operating on the 49th vibration. You'd make that conclusion walking down the street or going to the store.

A Mighty Wind

Good movie. Actually had it in mind when I read the title.