Someone do this!

Liz

Does that mean, killing everyone but Marth on chapter 1 meaning you have to Marth solo chpaters 1-3 or just killing everyone on Chpater 3...which would mean you might as well have Marth soloed so that the faceless units start at a higher level.

In a way it could actually be easier since there is no death penalty but how do the faceless units stats work? If it is enemy stats then they won't be outclassed till near the end provided Marth is a high enough level.

You're going to get stuck sooner or later. Even generic generals are going to get doubled and take big damage later. You won't get a decent mage to kill lolH5 Garnef either, so no good Falchion for you.

Yes, someone do an H5 faceless unit playthrough, for I am bored! Then someone carve a statue of me, name it "The Jealousy of Apollo"!

*claps hands* Now feed me grapes picked from the vineyard! Bring me two to fan me with great palm leafs!