Ouch.

TLSothe

Maybe D. Hero drives a large truck or car to make up for something.

My parents have vans. Not those microscopic cars that seat 4 people and are so low to the ground, you can see ants.

Four cars come to a 4-way intersection at the exact same time. Which car goes first? The biggest one. Little cars are gay, the Prius is the gayest.

My parents have vans. Not those microscopic cars that seat 4 people and are so low to the ground, you can see ants.

Four cars come to a 4-way intersection at the exact same time. Which car goes first? The biggest one. Little cars are gay, the Prius is the gayest.

Actually, little cars are easier to park with. It's a pain to park with the Caravan. Once again, what is it about the cars that make them gay?

Actually, little cars are easier to park with. It's a pain to park with the Caravan. Once again, what is it about the cars that make them gay?

Nothing. Destiny Hero is just being a total moron.

As usual.

Edited by Reinfleche

What's a Buick? It sounds almost as Destiny Hero as the Prius.

Edited for correctness. And my dad has an Accord. Plus your huge cars + gas costs more than your cardboard box of a house.

Edited by Tingle

We have a Ford F150 2 door, a Ford f150 4 door a Ford f350 and a Toyota tundra (used to be a ford F250 but my dad got the tundra for work)

Why did this conversation go to cars?

And i don't really like the purple one that much either