• Stefan
    • Lucia
    • Mia and Zihark
    • Stefan and Lucia
    • Mia and Lucia
    • Zihark and Stefan
    • Mia and Stefan
    • Zihark and Lucia

Well I do train some female units. Marcia, Elincia, Titainia, Lethe, Jill, Tanith. And I've trained Mist once.

I just don't really like Mia's personality.

Alright then. If you say so.

• 3 weeks later...

Zihark had no Support in my last playthrough (I don't play Laguz much in PoR), whereas Mia had ilyana in my first playthrough. The other noticeable difference was Mia's resistance, which was much higher then Zihark's (though it might be sheer luck). Zihark's Adept and St are way better but I still thought Mia was fun to play (but not so much in PoR as she is in RD, in RD she's one of my "must haves"

Voted Stefan and Zihark. Mia's Strength just didn't cut it for me in any of my playthroughs. Stefan comes pretty early considering the fact that he's promoted and near maxed in three stats. Not to mention that he comes with the Vague Katti. Zihark has also been excellent in FE9 every time I use him. All he really has over Stefan is Luck and supports, so I couldn't really choose one over the other.

But that's just me.

If I use Mia I'll also be bringing Stefan later on and if I use Zihark I'll use Lucia a bit as well; it's just how I like it, but if I'm in a really zesty mood then I'll use all 4 for the lulz and ownage (I don't tend to use paladins other than Titania or Oscar and no Generals so my sword users are limited otherwise, in general)

Stefan by far. Despite his awful luck, that's the only thing he's awful in.

Lucia shows up too late in the game, and is still a lower level than Stefan whom you get several chapters earlier, Zihark is prone to death if you put him in bad situations, and Mia has pretty bad STR.

Mind you, I love the whole Swordmaster class. So besides Lucia, I love all three of them. Stefan is just the best. Vague Katti FTW.

Zihark, though Mia and Stefan are decent as well. Mia is just soooo hard to train due to her crappy Str. And Stefan just doesn't have enough Hp or Df to make up for his so-so Avoid. Though his arriving lvl. is a big bonus. Plus Zihark gets Adept (or is it Vantage?) Mia's Vantage is good as well. Astra... good, but not so much.

Zihark and Stefan.

Both have better strength and defense than Mia and Lucia. Aswell that they have less resistence.

Zihark can have Vantage + Adept + something more.

Stefan can have Wrath + Resolve + Provoke. (Only if i'm not trainning Ike)

Zihark is my favorite out of the lot and probably the most reliable out of the swordmasters, with Stefan being his main competition... Mia lacks strength which is what people have been saying and its bloody true. While Lucia I like her more then Mia but she just kinda fails. :(

• 3 months later...