Favorite Fire Emblem experiences

General Spoon

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved the final fight in FE10.

Especially the Black Knight and Ashera parts.

They sent shivers up my spine. It was way more than I expected going into the game. I figured the final boss would be the dark god when I started.

Having Haar and Nephenee plug a bottle neck and having them slaughter everything that came their way. I'm actually not exactly sure WHY this gave me so much satisfaction as Haar and Nephenee are generally seen as gods in RD but it did anyway. ^^;

I dismounted Celice while him being defending the castle. Now my game is glitched, Celice now is on perma-wait. The fun part is that he can still kick Brian's army's ass with the Tryfying while not even being able to move.

Beating the Black Knight in PoR for the first time. I've only beaten him once out of 6 playthroughs.

Beating Dheginsea and Ashera for the first time. I didn't have a good strategy against either of them and it took me a long time to beat them on my first playthrough.

I've gotten a perfect level up with several characters.

Realizing Boyd's potential in RD and seeing him in action. Now I'm thinking that either I'm really lucky with him or he's just really underrated.

Edited by KSFF2150

FE4

Lakche and Skasaha soloing Danaan's army in ch.6

Killing the Falcoknight bitch trio in the final chapter.(Meng, Bleng, Maybell) Those whores ARE the toughest bosses in FE4.

FE5

Completing 24x with less than 5 restarts.

Olwen getting scroll abused and soloing with the Holy Sword and Daim Thunder.

Sety is still overpowered.

Learning Eyvel's identity.

FESD

Using Xane, I never did use him in FE3 and decided to. I'm not disappointed. Is his name still pronounced as Chainey?

Minerva not sucking. PE time, she has 17 speed and defense at level 11.

Wolf and Sedgar getting a level up.

Niime would be better.

2 Levels to grow. All growths under 30.

We

Can

Do

This!

Jeigan: HP - 10, STR - 10, SKL - 10, WLv - 0, SPD - 10, LCK - 0, DEF - 0, RES - 0

Edited by Arthur

Jeigan: HP - 10, STR - 10, SKL - 10, WLv - 0, SPD - 10, LCK - 0, DEF - 0, RES - 0

Jeigan's growth is actually a lot better in Shadow Dragon. It's still useless, but it's no longer a complete joke.

Jeigan's growth is actually a lot better in Shadow Dragon. It's still useless, but it's no longer a complete joke.

I forgot that most people refer to SD!Jeigan now. : <

in a trial map in FE9, my Marcia had low HP to the point of almost dying.

she was then attacked by every single wyvern lord that appears in that boat chapter. she dodged every time, and killed the majority by criticalling them to death. she was beastly indeed.