So i got some pokemon called a shaymin or something

Masu

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it looked a little cute. but vulpix owns all.

nonononono you forgot pichu. nothing can beat its uberness.

also, at lv 100 shaymi gets seed flare. 120 damage 70 hit grass type attack. it owns.

Edited by Reinfleche

also, at lv 100 shaymi gets seed flare. 120 damage 70 hit grass type attack. it owns.

If you like taking risks. Focus Blast at least, doesn't have a real Special-sided Fighting attack competing against it (aside from Hidden Power Fighting, which requires to have your Poké with 30 Speed IV max, and takes away your other Hidden Power possibilities), unlike Seed Flare which has to compete against Energy Ball and Grass Knot.

Oh, and its max PP sucks as well, especially for Skymin, with that Pressure Ability-ridden Uber Tier.

Granted, the 80% Spe. Def. drop with Serene Grace is useful, but the PP issue is major.

On topic, France sucks as far as Event Pokés go, and I envy you U.S. fellows for getting Shaymin. But at least, with my trip to Japan, I has Pokémon Center Tôkyô Eevee, Platinum Darkrai, and will have Onemuri Pikachu~~~

Edited by AceNoctali