Possums have pouches like kangaroos

Liz

They also died in the Great Heat Wave of 2009, a traditional event in Australian culture involving possums dropping out of their trees from too much heat.

POSSUMS ARE EVIL

Damn right.

One use to come by and eat from our outside cat food tray-thing.

Don't know what happen to it though. One of my cats probably kick the crap out of it.

I hate it when they do that. And no, cats don't kick the crap out of them. They share for whatever reason.

We set up a bucket trap by the house. Within a month, it caught us five possums. We shot them all. Yay.

Also, its fun to chase possums with shovels and hit them.

Edited by Marty

I hate it when they do that. And no, cats don't kick the crap out of them. They share for whatever reason.

We set up a bucket trap by the house. Within a month, it caught us five possums. We shot them all. Yay.

Also, its fun to chase possums with shovels and hit them.

It was kind of an inside joke... I know cats don't bit fights with possums. I've witnessed them sharing and taking turns at the dish.

The joke: I've a Bengal cat. She is pretty damn crazy and tends to beat up every other cat in the neighborhood, as well as randomly follows people when they are walking their dogs.

We brought her inside long before the possum had shown up though.

Edited by Bohemund