I've got sad (for me, at least) and important news

Freohr Datia

My computer is broken D=

Why am I on here then? Well... I have my PS3 (Wii too, but I am used to the PS3 more than the Wii).

Right now, my dad's not here. I would've asked him if I could go on the internet with the PS3, but it was too late by the time I had thought of it. He had left.

But something's giving me the feeling that my dad might say no to my plan. I don't entirely know why, but he can be like that.

So, I wanted to get on here and warn everyone that... I may be absent for a long long long long long time if he says no, cause I'm tired of all this sneaking-onto-the-internet-when-my-dad's-not-looking crap. So, I won't be sneaking on here anymore if he says no to using the PS3.

I'm warning everyone cause I've experienced how panicky people react when some members are suddenly gone a long time. People seemed to be on the brink of worry by the time I had returned for my first absense (when I was grounded and couldn't warn everyone I had left).

So... there you go...

I see how it is, you're just trying to get out of sending me your ghost story! D:

Good luck.

Woah, you still wanna read that?

I thought people would just leave it behind XD

You want a PM for that?

Woah, you still wanna read that?

I thought people would just leave it behind XD

You want a PM for that?

What!? You wrote it and never bothered to mention so? I feel the love. T_T

It was a bit of a joke, but yea, I still wouldn't mind reading it.

Also, I can perhaps help you fix your PCs depending what's really wrong with them.

Edited by Bohemund

What!? You wrote it and never bothered to mention so? I feel the love. T_T

It was a bit of a joke, but yea, I still wouldn't mind reading it.

Also, I can perhaps help you fix your PCs depending what's really wrong with them.

You wouldn't happen to know how to fix an engine that's burned out from use, would you? =D

You wouldn't happen to know how to fix an engine that's burned out from use, would you? =D

Computers dont't have engines. ;)

So you fried the CPU? If you're certain that's the matter, all you can do is buy a new one (CPU or PC).

Edited by Bohemund

Computers dont't have engines. ;)

So you fried the CPU? If you're certain that's the matter, all you can do is buy a new one (CPU or PC).

Well, excuse me for using my dad's wording XD

Yours broke as mine got fixed.

Hmm... I'm not sure if that makes me happier, or worse... XD I guess neither. They blocked each other out!