So... how did your Valentine's Day go?

Freohr Datia

It was cool and bad. Cool cuz I went to New York, bad because I couldn't spend it with my gf. But we're going to the movies today. I also got her a silver bracelet with jade and La Maison Du Chocolat( the greatest chocolate in the world. I got a box less than half the size of an Iphone, $22.) Masu complained a lot. Masu seemed upset because we didn't get to do what he wanted, NOTHING.

OH SHUT THE FUCK UP. I COMPLAINED BECAUSE WE GOT LOST FOR 5 FUCKING HOURS LOOKING FOR SOME GOD DAMNED CHOCOLATE!!!!!! even though its fucking life changing Frickin faggit

My Valentines Day went alright.
Wales beat England in the Rugby Six Nations, which was nice icing on the cake.
Finished the night off with some Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex.

Edited by Raven

OH SHUT THE FUCK UP. I COMPLAINED BECAUSE WE GOT LOST FOR 5 FUCKING HOURS LOOKING FOR SOME GOD DAMNED CHOCOLATE!!!!!! even though its fucking life changing Frickin faggit

And you didn't want to do anything in there first place! Anytime I was like "Hey let's go over here!" you would sigh and look like you'd rather do anything else in the world. I already let you stop me the first day. After I realized all you wanted was to stay in THE SAME GODDAM PLACE ALL DAY, I decided to just drag you along and you'd either suck it up and stop moaning like a little bitch or go back to the hotel.

And you didn't want to do anything in there first place! Anytime I was like "Hey let's go over here!" you would sigh and look like you'd rather do anything else in the world. I already let you stop me the first day. After I realized all you wanted was to stay in THE SAME GODDAM PLACE ALL DAY, I decided to just drag you along and you'd either suck it up and stop moaning like a little bitch or go back to the hotel.

Huh? I wanted to go exploring. But y'know.........looking for chocolate for FIVE HOURS because you were so FUCKIN STUPID using GOOGLE MAPS after it ALREADY FUCKED US OVER would put a damper on anyone's day